Outgoingjake's Unban Request
Sad 
Your name: [FL:RP] outgoingjake

Your ban ID: 35318, 35383

Banned by: [FL] Aviator, [FL] Jokhah

Reason: Breaking FearRP, BRA 34415: RDM, NLR (Extended due to current ban)

Involved: (A few people were involved, but I cannot remember their names) -

Why we should unban you: All I want is a shortened ban. I was banned for FearRP without a chance to explain. I was HOPING Aviator would see me and the officer and stop me to ask why I was breaking FearRP. The Officer was arresting me because he heard ammo. For all he knew, it could have been someone else! He was paying NO attention to me at the time either! I was going to explain to Aviator, but I do understand why he straight-away banned me.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Now for the second ban. I will start off with the truth. I have broken NLR, and somewhat RDM. At first, I was killing the cop because he was going to arrest me for no reason. The officer also broke FearRP by pulling a gun whilst I was knifing him. I then was killed my the officer. This is where the rule breaking begins. My friend was helping me out and started to kill the officer. I then went to where the officer and my friend were (NOT the place I died), and pulled out my AUG. I then proceeded to kill the officer. I did break NLR here I guess, because I should not have remembered the kid was my friend. I however didn't break RDM, because the officer never died. I DID however SHOOT him for no reason. I have broken the rules, and I'm not going to sit here and lie about. I do deserve punishment, but not 3 days. The only reason I did get 3 days is because of the current ban I have. I never break FearRP if there is a good RP reason behind what the other is doing to me. But, if there is NO reason behind it, why should I sit in jail for 5 minutes?

Additional Comments: Thank you for reading my Ban Request, and I hope to become a better RPer as I learn more and more about RP. I have yet to find a better RP server than this one, and I seriously doubt that day will ever come. Thank you for making this server SoulRipper, it really let's me forget about all my problems in the real world. I try my best to RP correctly, but some times it's harder to do so than other times.
Once you attack, the people being attacked are free to run/pull weapons to defend themselves. You might be afraid, but your not going to just lay down and die. I don't know what the Fear RP is about, as those are two seperate bans. Denied for RDM NLR. You respawned then came back and killed him. Waiting on Aviator to comment on the Fear RP.
Exactly, you learn something new everyday! I had no idea you could defend yourself after you're attacked, but, now I do! I didn't however come back and kill him. I stopped shooting and didn't kill him. I do however understand now why I was indeed banned for the NLR and RDM, and I will serve the full ban time for that. But if I were to get the FearRP off my record, would that shorten my ban at all? Anyways... THanks for being an Admin on CityRP Jokhah! (We do need more Admins that play 33x, though. haha xD) Many Admins and Moderators have been really active on 33x, and it has become a LOT cleaner of a server when it comes to minges! Thanks a bunch FL Staff! Cheese
Aviator has not responded on the subject of the FearRP ban for 10 days, and as it states on Rule #7 of the Unban Request Rules, it will be taken off my record after 7 days. Thank you.
No it won't. An administrator has replied to your unban request. Wait for Aviator's reply.
This unban request is two in one. No Admin has replied regarding the FearRP ban request. Therefore, it shall be removed from my record.
(08-12-2013, 11:37 PM)outgoingjake Wrote: This unban request is two in one. No Admin has replied regarding the FearRP ban request. Therefore, it shall be removed from my record.

Keep that attitude and I'll deny it.
(08-12-2013, 11:37 PM)outgoingjake Wrote: This unban request is two in one. No Admin has replied regarding the FearRP ban request. Therefore, it shall be removed from my record.

Due to them being on holiday. If you feel the need to appeal two bans in one thread it takes on the role of one unban request. It has been replied to and will not be removed from your record until Aviator decides upon it.

Edit:

Appeal reviewed and denied. You wanted the ban shortened and offered no reason as to why you didn't break FearRP; thereby admitting that you did. Since the ban is now expired, I see no reason to remove it from record.