Unbann request/ miss understood situation.
Your name: FGC | ☩ Mr.Marshall ☩

Your ban ID: STEAM_0:1:33652246

Banned by: [FL] Narcotic

Reason: Prop blocking

Involved: FGC | Rosky

Why: Dear Staff.

I am Mr.Marshall...I have played on your 'Fearlessrp (city RP) for about 5 hours and still getting used to it.

I have just been banned for 2 days wrongly and here is why.

Me and my friend was basing together and he suddenly disconnected. About 3-4 minutes later all the props and everything disappeared because he got disconnected.
Therefore I had to step in and put props on the windows and doors just as I went to get out the keypad tool in the top right corner is said 'something is creating a script' and then my whole computer froze and I was stuck. I tried to exit the game I tried everything to get off but that took 10 minutes and by the time I got off Garysmod and back on It said I was banned for propblocking.

This is my ban here ~ http://www.fearlessrp.net/bans/index.php

Whoever posted a report on me or banned me has totally miss understood the situation...in other servers they warn you before or come and see you but I dontknow if your server does but either way someone really massively miss took the situation and I hope it can be resolved quickly.

Thank you.

Marshall.
I see there has been happened a mistake, firstly the ban was supposed to be set to 1 day due to you blocking the entire in- and outside of the property. Appeal approved and ban lifted.