Lets try again

Your name: Indigo

Your ban ID: 28139

Banned by: Console

Reason: Alt Account - [FL:RP] CJ

Involved: a

Why we should unban you: I have been waiting for this moment for a while now and i feel like i dont feel at home until that [FL:RP] Tag is on my name but i cant put it on there because i was banned having passed a birthday i feel like i should come back and contribute to FL once again the only account i want unbanned is indigo i worked so hard and got my membership taken away by a username and a password after i had all those houses i bought from wabbit all those guns i got from narcotic all those thanks i got for selling people things its just impossible to find on any other server and i mentioned this in my last unban request when im here i feel like i am a part of a family that cannot be broken up everyone is kind and very accepting. I just want you to know those 140 some hours were the best times of my life and i want to relive the amazing past i had. i think it would be different if i was caught and i was banned but i confessed because i couldnt stand betraying all of the people who i had made friendships with and it took a lot of weight off my shoulders but thi sis the next thing i want off my shoulders this ban i would like to thank you for time in reading this and i only have on request i would like soulripper to handle this unban request as i know he is one of the most understanding men i have met.
[Image: 130321065341723405.gif]
Click the pic to add me on steam
A permanent ban for double-accounting is permanent for a reason.

Unban request - denied.