Unban for ✯ HeresAspects ✯
Your name: ✯ HeresAspects ✯

Your ban ID: 35240

Banned by: Termin

Reason: I was banned for scamming.

Involved: MrBooyah

Why we should unban you: The player that said he got scammed, he didnt he just got killed but then after we met him at gun dealer spawn and made a deal with him and we bought many other guns from him. You can check this in the logs the money we was giving him after. In the video there is no proof to say that i shot him anyway, there was three rebels.
I think you should unban me becuase im a fare player and i dont bring disrespect to the server. I spot other people that are doing bad things and i get evidence and get them banned i dont think i should be banned.
Why did you kill him during the trade?
He RDM'ed me before so i guess i wanted payback really but after so it wasent scamming we gave him money and guns. Everything was okay in the end and i have a clip of him rdm'ing me.
All I see after is MrBooyah giving him 1 rifle ammo.

Edit: Found it, however he still lost 40k from that first trade
MrBooyah gave him 2 AWP's back aswell and made lots of purchases of him but when i went to the server restarted. If he wants i will give him 40k but i dont want to be banned i just love cityrp.
Okay here is the deal, 2 day ban for RDM and NLR (as you said you killed him because he killed you). If you want to make a BR on him for RDM feel free.
Okay thank you,is there anyway i can make it shorter because i really love this server?
All I can say is don't break the rules again, but you do need a ban for what you did. Approved, reduced to 2 days.