It doesn't fit the door!!11!!
This is what I wanted to post:

"The only thing I see here is a DarkRP geek who's such a minge and who thinks he can crie at other people to show his boredom and his lameness, wich is like a camel dumping all over the place. If you think you actually can RP, why don't you join the FL community at http://www.fearless.com . If you can stay there for more then 10 seconds without a damned perma ban, you'll earn my respect.
Instead of just removing this message, join the FL community and show what you're worth"

I already removed a lot of the contence of this message...
© Nudelholz
(06-27-2011, 09:31 PM)SoulRipper Wrote:
(06-27-2011, 03:30 AM)Dr. Noobias Wrote: This is what happens in DarkRP, and why admins are making constant references comparing Minges and DarkRP... now you see... that is not even roleplay, compare that to Fearless... and you are one lucky ***.

And the worse thing is: People that are new on Gmod and want to RP will probably start with DarkRP. They learn there what not to do in CityRP..

Well in the end we all came from there(Well almost)
(07-01-2011, 02:23 PM)Mahti Wrote:
(06-27-2011, 09:31 PM)SoulRipper Wrote:
(06-27-2011, 03:30 AM)Dr. Noobias Wrote: This is what happens in DarkRP, and why admins are making constant references comparing Minges and DarkRP... now you see... that is not even roleplay, compare that to Fearless... and you are one lucky ***.

And the worse thing is: People that are new on Gmod and want to RP will probably start with DarkRP. They learn there what not to do in CityRP..

Well in the end we all came from there(Well almost)

Not me Tounge
This is the only server I have played for more than an hour :3
I started on a DarkRP community, then went to another one. Then I lost interest in both because I felt it wasnt "Complete" then one day I was looking for a random server, and joined this one, and I fell in love with it. Here I am today Cheese