You approved the suggestion, now implement it!
http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php...pike+strip

This one ^^.

I understand that the team is busy, but guys, come on, you've had A WHOLE YEAR to do it!

Please, car chases on FL are very frustrating, and my advanced duplicate spikestrip seems not to bother drivers, as they just drive over it and ignore it.

And yes, yes, now you only have one developer, but you've had a year to do it with two developers!
It's on the to-do list. It has to be modelled and coded. We also have to work out how it is going to work, who can use it. I know you don't care because 'We've had a whole year to implement it'. But we haven't even had a modeller until recently.
(07-31-2013, 12:42 PM)Termin Wrote: It's on the to-do list. It has to be modelled and coded. We also have to work out how it is going to work, who can use it. I know you don't care because 'We've had a whole year to implement it'. But we haven't even had a modeller until recently.

Oh. There isn't some SWEP you can download for the server? I've seen other servers use spike strips.

EDIT: Who can use it? Cops and SRU obviously. Its not like civvies walk around with spike strips, is it now?
Perp has a spike strip, whether we are allowed to steal it is another thing
(07-31-2013, 12:54 PM)Termin Wrote: Perp has a spike strip, whether we are allowed to steal it is another thing

Their spike strip also instantly immobilizes cars, which is unrealistic and bad for RP, IMO.
I hope this gets here VERY soon
[Image: QAlZlgi.png]
I got a magnetized spikrstrip, it took a whole day to make, but it works and it's approved. I don't think I should give it away though.
[Image: h2.png]
Visit my profile here.
(07-31-2013, 01:17 PM)Verenikin Wrote:
(07-31-2013, 12:54 PM)Termin Wrote: Perp has a spike strip, whether we are allowed to steal it is another thing

Their spike strip also instantly immobilizes cars, which is unrealistic and bad for RP, IMO.

Perp spike strips actually burst the tyres, people can still drive but the speed and handling of the car change drastically. Sparks also emit from the wheels that are popped.

If FL had it like that a new job/item would need to be implemented to fix the tyres.
Lead by example.
Closed.