Eddy - Unfair Ban - Unban Request.
Your name: Eddy [S]teamShoppen MEGA SALG!

Your ban ID: 35244

Banned by: [FL] Adman

Reason: Repeatedly RDMing someone

Involved: Super Surma

Why we should unban you: Hello dear moderators. I appreciate your work, and understand that you sometimes has to make a decision which is mostly fair and right, but sometimes you ban innocent, and friendly people. (Let me explain) This guy called "Super Surma" was constantly burning our base down - (Which he also got banned for.) I had to protect and act like real roleplay. (Im Rebel, he is Corleone) I couldn't just stay and look him burning the base down more than one time (then i could also be banned for NLR?)
So i ask you kindly to unban me with all respect to Adman as i know you do your job.

Sincerly - Eddy
So he kept running up to your base? Did he attempt to molotov it more then once? What exactly did he do when he ran to your base?
(07-31-2013, 12:18 PM)Adman Wrote: So he kept running up to your base? Did he attempt to molotov it more then once? What exactly did he do when he ran to your base?

Yes he did. I had to spawn my dupe/base again because he keep burning it down.
My friend saw it also. He screamed and ran to our gate and jumped and crouched, and throw the molotov.
I've checked the logs and it does indeed show that he came back and did use molotovs before the one I banned him for.

Appeal approved, I apologise for any inconvenience.