[FL:RP] Tag information
In this topic I will write about the tag we uses. For the clearness: The clan is the steamgroup, the community is the server + forum.

[FL:RP] is the tag of the Fearless steam clan. By using a tag you show to other people in what clan you are. You can compare it with gangs in real life, they use tattoos. But this virtual tag is removable at any time ofcourse.

[FL:RP] stands for FearLess RolePlay. Roleplay is included in the tag, since we have a RolePlay server as main server. If we make a build server that becomes populair the tag might change, but the [FL: part will always stay.

The tag is completely voluntary to wear, you can be in our community without the clan tag. It's even allowed to be in our community with another clan tag. We don't mind that.

Most of the admins has only [FL], this is to recognize the admins. That's easy for people that are new on the server and don't know who the admins are. It's up to an admin if they want the tag or not, however I strongly recommend it.

[FL:RP] is a unique clan tag that no other community uses, that doesn't count for [FL].

If you decide to wear our clan tag, you have to put [FL:RP] in your name, other variants as -FL:RP- or /FL:RP/ are annoying and looks messy.

I hope this topics helped the new members or confused people.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.