Gmod RP Ban Appeal.
Rainbow 
Name: John Lemon

Ban ID: 35119

Banned BY: [FL] Jokhah

Ban Reason: Chair Abuse, Tool Abuse

Involved: Danny Wrx, Marco, Afolord, bizze

Why I should Be Unbanned:

Hello, My name, as you know, is John Lemon. I was banned at 9:32 on 7/27/13. The reasons listed being "Chair Abuse" and "Tool Abuse". Now reflecting, it was really stupid, however, I think that under circumstances it would be somewhat more understanding. I was trying to build an elevator so that we could talk to the current president, because he didn't allow people to go in the nexus. I was told it was my job to be the diplomat so to speak between the people and the president. I was really happy, because I thought it was an important job. I was told to find a way up there, so I designed a chair elevator. I consulted the person who was at that point the SRU Leader about the legality of my contraption, he said it was alright and that it wouldn't be abuse as long as I wasn't minging. At that point I thought Tool abuse meant spawning a lot of ropes and lagging the server, or other such minging, I am now enlightened as to what is and is not tool gun abuse. Anyways, I designed my contraption and talked to the president, we were finally going to have a deal, and we were going to get rid of the oppression of the people. At that point, the president invited me in, so I went. Whilst talking to the president, an admin came on and banned me as well as 5-6 other people. I would like to be unbanned, due to the fact that I was misled about the rules, I know I should have payed more attention to the rules at the time, but I was in the heat of the moment, you know when you are in the RP experience, Secondly, I have now pretty much memorized the rules! I now know exactly what is, and what is not in the limits of my RP Experience, I will play %100 correctly, without exception. I want to become a strong member of the FLRP Community, and I want to try to be a friend and role model for others on the server. I love the feeling of friendship on the server, yet also the annoyance you get when killed. I want to make a rebound back into the server as a player people look up to and aspire to be like. Thank you very much for taking into consideration my ban appeal. Hopefully seeing you soon!

~August Cool <---- He has John Lennon glasses! Cheese
First appeal already denied less then a week ago. You took a chair, used either winch or hydralics, hung outside the president's window. Denied.