[CLOSED] White Knights Coalition
Exclamation 
White Knights Coalition, It is a right-wing coalition that is very effective at building wealth and income of its members, This is due to payments added to your salary with the condition of your undivided attention and loyalty to Morley Mitchell and any other acting officers, We also split profits on jobs among'st the men who partook in said job, once joining this clan you agree to die for the cause, This includes refusing orders, This is to make the criminal syndicate RP more effective and consistently moving.

Goals/Tasks
The main goals of our coalition cannot and will not be Disclosed to low rankings or non members, You are more effective with the job assigned rather then trying to understand the bigger picture, let the officers worry about that.
Just know that you will be put through combat, Almost all of the time you will be armed, and do not complain if you are stuck guarding a base, This is a temporary task that is much needed, This guarding duty is needed for 'Our thing' to stay alive and make us money. *Security can be hired if the member level is low, only by a captain or above*

Receiving payments/Collecting contracts
There will be notes left on the collection table as pay stubs*Your pay is left on-top of this, Any member found stealing will be executed and expelled*, also keep an eye on this table every once and awhile there may be a 'job' or a 'contract' on said table, Completing said contracts will earn you ranks, pay, Or just general trust within the organization.

Ranks are as follows:
- Field marshal
- Colonel General
- General
- Lieutenant General
- Major general
- Colonel
- lieutenant colonel
- major
- captain
- first lieutenant
- lieutenant
- Corporal
- Lance corporal
- Private first class
- Private

Each rank will increase pay and standing within the organization.

Any Questions please contact me on Steam
(http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197989501491/) or on the fearless forums (http://www.fearlessrp.net/member.php?act...e&uid=9048)
A right wing organization named white knights? I smell neonazism...
The following 1 user Likes Verenikin's post:
  • Astroo
Hey man, here are some tips.
-Add a background story
-Add ranks
-Add Members list
-Add some pictures
-Play around with your font a little

Feel free to checkout other peoples pages to get an idea.
[Image: Astro%20Signature.png]
Made by DigDug
I have 5 RP point(s)
In other words, this is practically the Ku-Klux Klan.
So I see your steam picture.. Hitler looking out on a field with the nazi-symbol on his arm with the text "I have a dream..."
Then I read the info of your clan.
I'm not sure if you're trolling or just an idiot.
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator
Have to agree with Enzyme, cant really tell.
There has been no activity from this clan for 2 months.

This clan will be closed unless there is visible activity in this clan page. You have 3 days to acknowledge this warning and to continue with regular activity.
Regards,
aviator