UnBan Request for [FL:RP] KevinSTGPL
Information 
Your name: [FL:RP] KevinSTGPL

Your ban ID: 35015

Banned by: [FL] Aviator

Reason: Ban Request 35142 Approved - 'Spawn killing, random deathmatching.'

Involved: BrajanSTGPL , JakubW , Daro [PL] , Kiwikiller , Joram , Romodomo1 , Rarmirs , ExCrashu , Volimius ,Pese3, Wade , RedInk

Why we should unban you: My motivation is as follows Unban Request: The situation with kert looked tragically ... Kert very badly behaved ... We could not cope with it ... At all costs he wanted to destroy our contrabands ... There were about 10 people and we had all contrabands , Kert used to prop fly, climb prop, prop killing, bug chairs, guns, random prop and CDM, tried to stop him because we killed him, after 30 minutes, breaking the rules, joined by admin, and I wrote to him on @, did not get a response, and I saw that it was not because AFK posted on chat ooc ... Kert continue breaking rules, Admin did not answer , When Kert was already 20 death, he said to friends, "Enough!" I ran resp gun dealer and I wanted to discourage him killing him three times in the resp (check log) This, however, was not enough and started using molotov <Admin still did not answer> After 10 minutes of use molotov suddenly came out of the game ... We all rejoiced ... But this rude BR wrote on me and lied to him ... Me and some friends have posted there what I think ... But unless Aviator did not notice ... The next day I got banned for 2 weeks ... A kert got to five days ... Is that fair? So I broke the rules ... So please at least reduce Ban ...

This is a true story

Evidence:

http://fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=35142

http://fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=35145

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hnyXTxVSJ...e=youtu.be
Ye, thats true. He destroyed my all contrabands in my and Rarmirs room using chair bug. I'm 100% sure, my friends always patroling entrance, doors weren't even opened.
And that propflying.. unban Kevin guys :/ he just want to prevent destroying our contrabands... kert just provoking us to kill him and then he recording all -,-
Thanks for read it, i know that my English is noobish, but i'm not from English-language coutry.
Kert destroy all my contra entering to my house with chair.
Is that an excuse to repeatedly kill him directly after re-spawning? You can't kill someone, directly after re-spawning. It was random deathmatch.

The ban issued was fair as you had no reason to kill him. He had just spawned, so was a new person and you killed him. The video shown it the ban requests shows this.

The reason your ban time was longer is due to your 11 prior bans. I don't see a reason to remove your ban. Since you did break the rules.
Regards,
aviator
Aviator... Kert ore breaking rules and have ban for 5 days... I have ban for 14 days... I breking 1 rule... Listing it's fault Admin... No answer... Please check log... I have much witnesses... Is it does not mean anything?

Do you agree that we talk about this? I explain this?
I have 1 request.. Please check log @
Regardless, you still broke a rule. At Fearless we use a 'ladder' system, meaning the more bans you have the longer the next ban will be. 'Kert623' was banned for his actions I saw in the ban request.

The suspension issued was just as there was no reason to repeatedly random deathmatch the Gun Dealer in his spawn.
Regards,
aviator
Yes, but trying to explain to you that we had no way to defend themselves ... What would you do in my place? He gave him to destroy all the contrabands.? This is stupid ... I got banned for being an admin did not show up on cue at @ ... So, overall, the majority of government plays only V2D ... v33 and V2P are exposed to just such a situation ... I do not want to argue but ... Listen Aviator tell me what would you do in my place? If you have already as I wrote to Doctor sphere and Freezak to the forum admin beck and call ...
Kert was killed by Kevin on spawn only 3 times (not only 3 cuz after kills he left the game) after his actions.. its not much and Kevin shouldn't get banned for 2 weeks.. maybe it was stupid but 2 weeks? It should be max 1-2 days dude..
I administrate v33x quite frequently, and have noticed several administrators doing it also. Apologies on behalf of the administrator who didn't show up when you requested them. This sometimes may happen as they are busy or forgot they were connected.

As for what I would do, there are several things you could do. Disconnect, destroy your contraband and move to another location or join another FL server.

It still doesn't defeat the point you broke the rules and you took it into your own hands.
Regards,
aviator
Quote: you broke the rules

"Rule"

Btw.
Are u want to leave FL server cuz someone trolling? Maybe I don't like v2d and v33 map and what now? Should i stop playing?