Global Operations Group (formerly ETAS)
The Latin Motto Could also be.. "Lex Ordoque" Tounge
[Image: J1zObHm.gif]
ETAS welcomes 5 new officers. Expect to see us in action in the nearest future.
Seems really interesting, hope to see you guys inside the game one time or another!
Have you got what it takes to join the squad? Complete our online form of employment. A gasmask is not mandatory but a plus.

http://goo.gl/9XCoKd
The following 1 user Likes Narc's post:
  • Enzyme
We welcome Raginis (Freezak) and Mason (KPredeyes) to the squad. Applications are still open on above link.
The following 1 user Likes Narc's post:
  • Enzyme
Application sent.
Looks nice! I think I might apply
Pollux
Fearless Management
bork
Application sent.
Revamped the squad biography totally, re-read for better understanding and clarification. All applicants who have parsed through to the training phases will be contacted with in 24 hours, with that also follows the opportunity and LAST CHANCE to apply for the ETAS.

Apply here: http://goo.gl/9XCoKd
**SAT_LINK_INITIALIZED**
**SAT_FEED_STEAMED**
**VISUAL_DISPLAY_INITIALIZED**

Spoiler :
Greetings, ETAS. This is 0010101110101 **BINARY ALGORITHM DETECTED**, and I represent the ECS device. FOR PROS, BY PROS. I have been contracted by your leader, 00101101101011110 **BINARY ALGORITHM DETECTED** to construct this device for the usage of ETAS. On the behalf of my company, we hope you enjoy it as much as we did crafting it.

Inside this passcoded zip, you will find q 3dw e3f8d3 d9h5q8h8ht jo580o3 54q8h8ht d974w3w **ENCRYPTION ALGORITHM DETECTED**.

The passcode is 3dwe3f8d3 **ENCRYPTION ALGORITHM DETECTED**. It is up to you to decrypt the passcode.

Spoiler :

ECS INTRODUCTION: [Image: cmkn.jpg]

ECS2 ROOM CLEAR: [Image: r3hp.jpg]

ECS3 COMBAT: [Image: ld7m.jpg]

ECS4 STANCE: [Image: z4e2.jpg]

**SAT_LINK_SEVERED**
**SAT_LINK_RUPTURED**

(I'd love to see someone crack the secret code, its a rather simple keyboard trick!)
The following 3 users Like yarrrs's post:
  • Narc, Floodify, Link