Starting Serius Rp (**** MINGES)
Hello fearless .. I decided to start serius RP ... and i have made many good rp the last days ..like tv studio And heavy rp bank (loans - storage money ).Who cares... Anyway ..I have 11 prior bans and i think this is my last chance to enjoy fearless and decided to play serius rp .Even tho there are many rulebreakers and minges i will have the strength to ignore these minges from shooting them (rdm )Tounge....i have to use my last chance as good as a can.. LET heavy rp!
>Mostly do it for some rp points
>serius rp

Get out.
besically yes i start with the thought to get some rp points .but when i made the tv studio show my friends and i had very good time and the other people join it to..we made chef show ..and an actor show ..its was just awasum if u could be there and see it..so now i am starting really good and enjoyable rp .like bank .or clean window..just try to do rps like that and u will join it so much ..i mean it ..good times ;D Admin fultzy was there when i made the tv show ..he heared us that we had very fun together and i bet he laught too with the chef show Tounge
plz rp 4 da ptz u ned to rp for ptz cos admens giv u pts if u do
(07-25-2013, 10:06 PM)Narcotic Wrote: plz rp 4 da ptz u ned to rp for ptz cos admens giv u pts if u do

Maybe speak enlgish ? Cheese

Personally now i dont make rp plays just to take rp points .. dont really mean too much for me .. i make rp plays for having fun with friends . The only reason i would like to get rp points would be only the bus becasue in real life i always wanted to drive a bus..
Buses are swagalicious. #swagbus2k13

Sincerely,
ArcHammer
[Image: LkB62ld.png]

+Rep
It is nice to hear that you create roleplays for the fun. Remember never aim or ask for points. Obviously people will want them, it is only natural to seek the perks that they unlock however they should be viewed as a rare reward for an excellent roleplay. Keep roleplaying and enjoying it!
(07-25-2013, 10:06 PM)Narcotic Wrote: plz rp 4 da ptz u ned to rp for ptz cos admens giv u pts if u do

I'm going to sue you for damages involving a power drill and my brain's right hemisphere .
[Image: 242dge9.jpg]

Jericho 'Toxic' McAndrews: F.I.I.D: SD: 7332
FUMUKU International: Security Division

“The highest distinction is service to others.”
(07-25-2013, 09:45 PM)odannyboy Wrote: >Mostly do it for some rp points
>serius rp

Get out.

Dat grintext. I can smell the summer from here.