Unban request, extremely unfair
Exclamation 
Your name: Trinity/Futile

Your ban ID: 34972

Banned by: Fultzy

Reason: Taking hostages as a Gun Dealer

Involved: Zacke2, Fultzy, My friends.

Why we should unban you: I changed my job to a gundealer and my friend wanted to buy some ammo so he called me to the Tides hotel. Sure, I went there, and then Zacke2 followed me saying he's stalking me so i won't deal guns.
Now;
1) Guns weren't even illegal.
2) It's FailRP.

He tazed me to get into my house, and shot me to 50 HP. He jumped over my body, handcuffed me. Now i managed to lock my door while he's outside. After a second he shoots my door. I had enough, took out a tranquilizer, opened the door for him, without the tranq pointing at him, he tazed me. Then as i woke up i tranq'd him. The admin was undercover, he didnt seem to mind that this cop is doing that, a huge minge, the pres wouldn't demote him. After he whined in OOC that hes stuck in a wall (After being tranq'd) the admin said "Thats enough" and teleported to me. Now, he asked me whats going on. I meant to say that i tranq'd the cop because he was really really annoying and harrased me so bad. But instead of that i told him the story and at the end "I guess hes now my hostage.", because, well, the cop was tied up and was in my house. I was going to keep him from doing stuff to me untill the pres demotes him. So yeah, i guess he was kept as some kind of an hostage in my house. But that was for self defense, I didnt intend to do any kind of hostage RP, take money from him or what so ever. It was for sincere self defense, and I dont think it's fair that i can't protect myself, and what worse is that the admins didnt even mind.

Thanks.
You took him hostage as a gun dealer. Thats pretty much it to this unban request.

Denied.