Our Love For Infernaw
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQZ9XK_faPIYx4Rm0j0u2y...NWNG9vrGvh]
user title was put to "one of the elders" by default, and holy shit does that sound extreme
(07-25-2013, 11:23 AM)Infernaw Wrote: Wow, you guys really need to take a chill pill. You ask them if they've never seen a girl before. Have you never been on the internet? They're 14 year old lil boys joking around. Give them a break.
I'm not saying that I like this thread, but just don't overreact. It just creates a bad atmosphere over something that should be something to just facepalm about.

What she said, take a chill pill asap.
<3<3 I will never forget you grandfather 14.9.11 R.I.P<3<3

(07-25-2013, 02:18 AM)Spyderr Wrote:
(07-25-2013, 01:31 AM)Pholorian Wrote: This is incredibly weird...And i spend my days on 4chan..So that's saying something... #Kony2k13

How the fuc-k is this weirder then 4chan?

Okay, maybe it isn't..Well it defiantly isn't, but it is still pretty weird (If you take the thread literal of course. )
A more fitting signature. 
I like how many people get's upset here. Infact the OOC was spammed with "We love you Narcotic" and "We should make a shrine for Narcotic" yesterday, so this obviously doesn't have anything to do with gender, just pure stupidity if you ask me.

Also this kind of reminds me of this,

[Image: A6nmz.jpg]
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:40601685&b=10]
The following 3 users Like equal's post:
  • Infernaw, Kulthro, Freezak
I'm wondering why everyone is going batshit insane over a thread about a moderator I like and was joking around with.
It's not because she's female, it's because she's my favorite one out of all of you guys here. Moderator, Super Admin, Admin, whatever.
Trust me, Gender means nothing to me upon how much I like them in a friendship. Relationship? Now that's another story.
Tempted to just take the thread down, as to see how 90% of you got butthurt over it.
I don't think girls deserve treatment over guys at all, and I don't think every other girl on the internet deserves something like this, it's just a funny ass joke. What the fucks the problem here?

-EDIT- Half of this may be because I just woke up, but you guys are SERIOUSLY overreacting upon all of this. Maybe you guys are the ones who need to grow up and take a joke?
-Yet Another Edit- I don't understand how I am a lickass when i'm fuckin around.
[Image: f8ba1Yh.png]
The following 2 users Like Kulthro's post:
  • equal, Infernaw
Sup.
The following 2 users Like Shadow's post:
  • Kulthro, Avenged
Nice thread, had a few laughs here and there. Shame it got ruined.

--------

Find it very hypocritical to assume straight away that this was made because of her gender. It's almost like you can't even talk to Infernaw with other staff nearby because it'll be considered arse licking.

For example this is what happened last week when Infernaw was online;
Infernaw teleported to me and started screaming, making a terrible screeching noise, and I replied in OOC with only ''That was sexy, Infernaw''.
2 Admins responded straight away telling me to get out of her arse.
The following 2 users Like Dutchy's post:
  • Kulthro, cnr
(07-25-2013, 02:11 PM)Dutchy Wrote: Nice thread, had a few laughs here and there. Shame it got ruined.

--------

Find it very hypocritical to assume straight away that this was made because of her gender. It's almost like you can't even talk to Infernaw with other staff nearby because it'll be considered arse licking.

For example this is what happened last week when Infernaw was online;
Infernaw teleported to me and started screaming, making a terrible screeching noise, and I replied in OOC with only ''That was sexy, Infernaw''.
2 Admins responded straight away telling me to get out of her arse.

I am sure you would say "That was sexy" if a male moderator/admin would have done it...
I probably would have. It's a joke, it's not gender-based. I've done something like Dutchy did with Jokhah a bunch.
[Image: f8ba1Yh.png]
Loving the memes everyone is posting here.

[Image: 2092065.jpg]
The following 1 user Likes cnr's post:
  • Kulthro