Better President role.
Hey all!

I love the president job but I feel that adding more economic options would add alot more to the Job. The tax is a start but it's a bit basic. Here are a few ideas I have...

Sliders - Have a GUI that lets the President effect essential services. Three sliders for Health, Luxuries and Security. They would all effect each other, for example increasing the security slider would give the police better pay and equipment but make health care less of a priority (Med kits wouldn't heal as much and the job limit for medics would be alot less). You could also have it so that the President can turn down luxuries that makes expensive foods and items restricted.

Election Option - Many people can sometimes take the president role as soon as the server resets and stay there for five hours which can make the job stale. How about a mechanic where there are elections every thirty minutes - hour? The president could actually turn elections off if the wanted to play the Dictator.

Visual warrants and Laws - At the moment especially in hectic roleplay situations the radio can get flooded with chat, this can sometimes mean that warrants get overlooked with ease. I also feel the old system where you could view the presidents laws at will was a better system, you sometimes have people breaking the law, yelling random arrest and then quoting the 'I didn't see the laws' excuse. I feel that a visual warrant and law system would be a great way to combat alot of issues.

These are all I have at the moment, if you have any other suggestions about how the president can be improved feel free to post!
Your ideas are nice, but some of this can still be done with a tiny bit more of a roleplaying spirit put into it. Just saying. And having laws up on the screen is just annoying and reminds me too much of DarkRP. Just saying.

- Support
[Image: yk9I3Jg.png]
Election Option.
Having time limits on how long you can have a ajob is just restricting some people of doing special RPs. And be enable to deactivate and activate that feature as President, is just..no.

-support

Visual Warrant and laws.
Good idea, been suggested an awful alot times tho. However, it would be good that the laws comes up like in the way its now but also that you have the an command "/laws" and for warrants "/warrants" so it brings up a little window displaying the laws and who is warranted (in seperate windows ofc).

-/+ support on that due to the fact that some of the suggestion " me no likey".

Sliders.
Good idea, but can easily be abused. I do not want anyone controlling over my roleplay neither do I want to control someone else roleplay by restricting them. I see the point and its totally awesome, if managed correctly. And we have some members that wants to..ruin roleplay and just want to be power hungry.

-support

----

I have to apoligize if Ive misspelled alot of words now. Im just not on my keyboard and Im not in my town where we have the keyboard set up that Im used to.
Kind Regards,
Floodify
A nice selection of suggestions but I don't think they will work. -Support.
Regards,
aviator
Nice ideas just not practical sadly -support

[Image: fgfcrai.png]

If I helped you, please consider giving me a +Rep.

- Support
The ideas are great

the idea with those sliders is good but I cant imagine it being really useful as I expect every president to focus on his forces than on health-care ( +/- support)
I think laws should be somehow accessable at any time for everybody but not visualised on a blackboard ( +/- support)
Election can be done with a little bit of roleplay (- support)

Its overall a - support but keep up those great thoughts! just work a bit on them Wink
- Support
[Image: KyhzLMb.png]
Credits to Rain.

Almost all of these things can be created if RPed properly, it's not that hard. -Support
Already done