RadioactiveGamingPie - Disallowed construction
(07-24-2013, 02:35 PM)Jonas Wrote:
(07-24-2013, 02:34 PM)LT.Mercer Wrote:
(07-24-2013, 02:29 PM)Jonas Wrote:
(07-24-2013, 02:24 PM)LT.Mercer Wrote:
(07-24-2013, 02:08 PM)Jonas Wrote: So you removed the buttons each time we came close, for us to "not play around"? No matter what the case is, you were still having no buttons. That's propblock. We were definitely not complaining about "random things", and yes, we were patrolling quite frankly. There is a reason we were two officers at the corleone area; we we're patrolling. If you feel we were not doing our job, post a ban request on that. Stop discussing irrelevant things here.

Look need more proof ask Enzyme he saw it all

Also I don't see George ever approve the final construction. Yeah, sure, he allowed you to propclimb in order to finish it, but he could never know how it would end up being. I don't see him approving that.

Yes he did approve it ask him! He even removed the first version i made because people where committing suicide by jumping of the elevator, then I asked him if I could build a safer one and he allowed me too

I'm waiting till he confirms that on the thread himself...

Only George and Enzyme saw the elevator just wait for them to come online
I gave permission for the elevator to be built in a public place.

I deleted it when people died because of it, but when he built the second one made it so no one could die because of it.
(07-24-2013, 03:20 PM)GeorgeTheBoy Wrote: I gave permission for the elevator to be built in a public place.

I deleted it when people died because of it, but when he built the second one made it so no one could die because of it.

So you approved an elevator going up in nowhere, with no buttons?
(07-24-2013, 04:56 PM)Jonas Wrote:
(07-24-2013, 03:20 PM)GeorgeTheBoy Wrote: I gave permission for the elevator to be built in a public place.

It had buttons I already told you i removed them when you arrived to not play around the elevator due to a bug, and the elevator doesn't go up to nowhere it has an end
(07-24-2013, 05:20 PM)LT.Mercer Wrote:

It had buttons I already told you i removed them when you arrived to not play around the elevator due to a bug, and the elevator doesn't go up to nowhere it has an end

It has an end, but no point to it. I mean you could look a few 100 meters AT MAX to lake. Also what's the point of having buttons if you just remove them EVERY single time someone comes nearby?
(07-24-2013, 05:35 PM)Jonas Wrote:

It has an end, but no point to it. I mean you could look a few 100 meters AT MAX to lake. Also what's the point of having buttons if you just remove them EVERY single time someone comes nearby?

No I just dont want Police Officers playing around it or else they always end up demoted for not doing their job, every single time I see them they come to the elevator and start playing on it forever
(07-24-2013, 09:14 PM)LT.Mercer Wrote:
(07-24-2013, 05:35 PM)Jonas Wrote:

No I just dont want Police Officers playing around it or else they always end up demoted for not doing their job, every single time I see them they come to the elevator and start playing on it forever

Can you then explain why there was an officer in the elevator at the point Zykas took that image?
Since my name has been mentioned:

Yes I have approved this. It's an elevator. It's not "proppushing". It lacks a keypad, but that is all. I see alot of guys who make elevators for their builds and this is really no exception. I've allowed this as long as he does NOT use it to access any roofs. Im usually quite strict when it comes to builds and such, but I really don't have a problem with this one.
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator
(07-25-2013, 02:33 AM)Doctor_Enzyme Wrote: Since my name has been mentioned:

Yes I have approved this. It's an elevator. It's not "proppushing". It lacks a keypad, but that is all. I see alot of guys who make elevators for their builds and this is really no exception. I've allowed this as long as he does NOT use it to access any roofs. Im usually quite strict when it comes to builds and such, but I really don't have a problem with this one.

In that case (it being approved by multiple administrators), I guess I'll just rest my case.
Since the moderators present at their time have given their input and the ban request poster has decided to drop the case, I'll deny this one.