[False ban]
Your name: CodeDenzer

Your ban ID: STEAM_0:0:42062661

Banned by: (Vauld)

Reason: (Randomly smashing people with crowbars)

Involved: (Vauld)

Why we should unban you: I am fully confident I didn't do such a thing, check the logs, I have not killed a single player I was on the entire day, and whats more concerning I have never used or purchased a crowbar on fearless, that's right, I never bought it holstered/equipped it (The logs will provide evidence). I sat in a chair and I created a rp environment, I saw another member of the team use a crowbar, not me. I would understand this, but I would never do something like this. Was I just pointed a finger at and fired? I was also afk, perhaps checking the highest kill a rebel has, will help, I have 0 kills in total, due to having to kill none the entire day.

I have nothing against the admin that banned me, neither anything personal related, but I am sitting here serving something I haven't done.
I assume it may be this scenario? The room contained 2 people, I do not remember their names, one of them threatened to kill the other with a crowbar, he used voice chat. and both of them chased each other, soon later I sit in a chair and go and get a drink, (few minutes or so) I come back, I am banned.

I would wait and serve my time if it was a honest and true ban, but now I am sitting here serving a ban, which is someone else's, or just random.
Hmmm.. It appears as if some people have lied. I've looked through the logs and found that, it wasn't in fact you. But it was another rebel who actually lied to me. I've suspended the suspect and you've been unbanned.