Unban Request on Clowers14
name:Clowers14
Ban ID:34809
Banned by: Aviator
Reason: Team killing
Involved:Jake14, UnKnOwN_XslaX97(got killed),and BrokenKnights(the RDMer)

Summary:Okay I was banned for killing a teammate Theres a video. but 3 seconds be for that vid starts he had just ran over another rebel Wich is friendly fire as well then i remebered that was the guy we raided before so he was trying to get revenge to do that he became one of us and tried goign against his team (rebels) so right after he kills the guys i killed him so that he dosent kille me and my other follow rebel.

Thank u fro Reading i hope i get unbanned please i did not ment to break the rules the reason i killed em as i said it was becuz he killed anothe rebel like me
Yes i was in fac there and ill like to say that BrokenKnights did kill us before he became a rebel and tried killing all of us again with i think is friendly fire rihgt?
yah and when we went back to the house near the lake he ran over UnKnOwN_XslaX97 after he became a rebel with his hummer and so we killed the traitor.
And why do you think you are allowed to do admins job?
If he tried to kill you, just record it and report him here instead of take the case in your own hands.
I saw you kill this guy with a shutgun, and this was clearly teamkill.
And now you say you killed him for revenge.

Backseating admin.!
Regardless of what happened before, the video shown in the filed ban request shows you killing another rebel, thus breaking server rules. You can not kill players on the same team. If you killed him because he 'RDMed' you, 'CDMed' you or 'Team killed' you, that would also be 'Backseat administration'.

Instead, you should have produced evidence and posted a ban request on the player you killed.
Regards,
aviator
Ban appeal reviewed and denied.

Closing notes:
Suspension for accused player, Clowers014 (STEAM_0:0:60151968), will stand as issued.
This is due to rule infractions which was observed in a Ban Request.

[FL] Aviator
Server Administrative Team
Regards,
aviator