Banned For Homophobia, FailRP, Disrespecting an Admin
Your name: Rekon

Your ban ID: 34839

Banned by: [FL] spartanjunior31

Reason: Homophobia, FailRP, Disrespecting an admin.

Involved: Witnesses: [FL:RP] Mr.Dragon GR, [FL:RP] Joshua123, [FL:RP] D.E.L.U.X.E, [FL:RP] SweetTonic.

Why we should unban you: One reason for how I was banned must be for someone else. I have no conclusion on how I failed to role-play as a "MiniMart Shop Assistant" when I have clearly read and understood the rules and followed the other players with me.
The only phobia I have is Arachnophobia. I assume I was banned for naming [FL:RP] Fultzy, a cigarette. I suppose he thought I used the term in a way of displacing him with a irrelevent word for homosexuality. The word cigarette is defined as a cigarrette, but it is also used for offending a male homosexual. I use the term loosely and I would like to apologize sincerely for offending Fultzy.
I would like to add that, I was never given a warning for any of these reasons.
I have no screenshot of what I said or what I did right, because Fultzy teleported to me and made a report to another admin I assume, while I was role-playing after I stated the only sentence about Fultzy via Microphone. All I ask for is my ban time to be shortened, if not removed please.
Thank you!

I would also like to ask why the guy who RDM'ed two shop assistants, got less ban time, and was banned after me for un-obvious reasons?
Serious? You meant cigarette? Come on now.

This ban is not being shortened or removed. Dont call people homophobic terms especially administrators.

Denied.