Scariest thing to happen to you ?
(06-15-2010, 08:06 AM)Paven Wrote: The scariest thing that's happened to me happened in turkey. I guess i was five years or something. Then we went on a full bus, i got pulled to some old ladies who sat and touched my hair and everything since it was blond. And when they were done half of the buss came and touched my hair.

It aint that scary, but it was at the time.

^^ girls do that to me all the time ^^
^^...midgets are cool >Smile
(06-23-2010, 06:03 AM)Iminiman Wrote:
(06-15-2010, 08:06 AM)Paven Wrote: The scariest thing that's happened to me happened in turkey. I guess i was five years or something. Then we went on a full bus, i got pulled to some old ladies who sat and touched my hair and everything since it was blond. And when they were done half of the buss came and touched my hair.

It aint that scary, but it was at the time.

^^ girls do that to me all the time ^^

* barrelroll coughs
Signature too big...
I was lying in bed, everything was silent, and BOOM. Loud explosion outside.

Sometimes I hate fireworks Being put in my bin.
(07-31-2010, 09:56 PM)Jizzame Wrote: Scariest thing that happend to me, was when i met gystez on the forum. XD

Wtf?
You don't even know me.
Well It's not funny, you don't impress anyone with that.
(07-31-2010, 09:56 PM)Jizzame Wrote: Scariest thing that happend to me, was when i met gystez on the forum. XD

I don't see why your a dick to him because you don't know him learn to know him and if you still act like a dick then I don't care but now you're just bitching on him cause you see 1/2 of the entire forum bitch on him Wink
-Signature removed-
lol wtf is it THAT mean to just say that he met gYsteZ on the forum? xD

Scariest thing happened to me, we were sitting outside and eating and NO ONE was inside the house, then i went in to get something we had forgotten. i took it and when i had passed the stairs -(the stairs were now behind me)- i DEFINITELY heard someone walk in the stairs, i jumped up and turned around, but no one were there and i could still hear the sound so i just ran out and started crying xD.
(many years ago, but i remember it so good cus it was so scary) and it never happened again even though we lived there for like one more year.. luckily we dont have stairs where we live now ^^ (YESS!!) i've never liked stairs after that... <.<
The scarıest thıng ı have ever experıenced ıs thıs.

I sat up one nıght, watchıng tv. A bad movıe, wıth Angelına Jolıe or someone sımıllar.
My pc was on and ı had the sound on. Ill went down for a moment to get some fruıt and water. Downstaırs ı hear some wıerd noıces, go and check. I fınd that nothıng have changes, the rotten garbage lays on the floor, the bıble ıs thrown ınto the toılet. And thıngs lıke that. Ill go upstaırs and try to relax. Then suddenly a hıgh pıtchıng noıse comes from the pc, I fall off the chaır and hurts my head.

When ı go up to check the PC, ı see a message from Gystez! And ıt says:

Can ı get your phone nummber?!
Okay this happened yesterday, I was sleeping in bed and all of the sudden my radio falls on the floor, it cant of been wind the window was closed and it was right back against my desk, ghost ? D:
I heard a dinosawr rawring..
Signature too big...