Semi-weird unban case
Your name: Garryfish

Your ban ID: None

Banned by: None

Reason: If i was banned, DC to avoid arrest.

Involved: Me and a cop.

Why we should unban you: Because i made a mistake, that i never would never do on purpose.

(just used the template, so i can write my story.)

Hey everyone.

I'm not banned.. Yet. But if i now should get banned, i would like to have an ongoing unban request. So that's why i'm not following the template, as most of the questions is concerning what time i got banned and such.

So i will tell a short story:

I tried to fix the weapon bug at crotch. Now some guy has been spreading rumours, (that are probably true), that he could fix your bug, by just disabling all addons that has something to do with CSS weapons. I left the server, disabled all the addons that had something to do with CSS weapons, and i tried to rejoin. I set it on auto-rejoin, waited a couple of minutes, but couldn''t join. As a fool as i am, i forgot to close the joining page, and instead, joined v2p. Now back in the old days of Steam, all 'joining pages' dissapear, when you join a server. Forgetting this, like a moron, since this feature was deleted a couple of years ago, i forgot about it. Now i wanted to see if this had fixed it. I ran up to a cop, punched him, he then had less than 9hp, and fell to the ground. I actually forgot to apologise, but anyways, he got up, started the arrest, and then BAM, the auto join feature joined v2d, and that leaves me out as a rulebreaker, disconnecting to avoid arrest.

So the main reason i wrote this, is if i should get banned, like if the cop tells that i dc'ed to avoid arrest tomorrow, i could have explained my case before that, and if i'm lucky, be unbanned quickly than if i made after my ban was decided.

Thanks for reading, i'm a total screwup Tounge!

(btw, i know how annoying it can be, when someone leaves the server to avoid arrest, so i deeply apologise to that cop who was arresting me, i'm sorry!)

You either die a hero, or see yourself become the villain - Two-Face!
Tounge
Fill out the template properly if you want anybody to read and reply to your appeal.
(made a reply, instead of edit, when i tried to fill out template)
Tounge
Post one if you get banned, there is no ban request or anything.