Simplified President GUI
Title of Suggestion: Simplified President GUI

Description: Now, you may think what president GUI? Exactly. I think the implementation of a simple GUI where the president can view arrest/search warrants with an easy YES or NO button with times when the warrant was requested and the reason etc.

Also, this isn't as important as the above suggestion but a few text boxes on the same GUI to enter some laws would also be very useful? So even a fairly new player who might not be familiar with binds or having difficulty doing them could give it a shot Smile

Why: It will help people who struggle to type fast, or RP as president while handling the vast amount of warrants and requests. It will simplify the role of president, and rather than being on watch all the time in the chat box, the president can have maybe a screen overlay notifying him when a warrant is requested, and a seperate full screen interface (similar to the F1 shiz or myabe even part of it) where he can easily manage everything going on.

This will stop moaning about president not doing warrants, or not knowing when someone is requesting a meet etc because the radio is spammed with general police chat, warrants and obviously out of character ramblings.

If anyone has some kind of additions to this idea, I'd love to hear them!!
The following 2 users Like torque's post:
  • Rahiro, Asylum
Yes, yes, yes.
Massive +support.
+ support
YES +support
+ Support. Easier for the noobs Cheese
+ Support.
A great deal of support Smile glad to see everyone agrees, this is an idea I was thinking of for a while and I definitely don't think it would be hard to add!
+Support, I think they should just add a tab onto the F1 derma menu that only shows when you are pres which contains everything the pres needs to roleplay efficiently
+ Support

I think the president should also be able to set laws in a GUI that the rest of the city can see, the way it used to be. That way people can't ignore laws because 'They didn't know them'.
(07-24-2013, 01:16 PM)ISaySup Wrote: + Support

I think the president should also be able to set laws in a GUI that the rest of the city can see, the way it used to be. That way people can't ignore laws because 'They didn't know them'.

Ignorance is never an excuse Cheese i never liked the huge overlay DarkRP has for example so i think keeping the current broadcast is good but at least people can enter their laws which will stay there until they change role or something and broadcast regularly at the press of a button or a single hotkey maybe.