banned forever from the server i love
Your name: OmegaTerrornaut

Your ban ID: 34702

Banned by: [FL] Jokhah

Reason: Crashing the server with props, your not welcome here

Involved: a

Why we should unban you: my ban I feel is unjust I was trying to load a advdupe that was saved to the server called gun shack I unfroze it so I could rearrange the wepeans on the shack and it glitched into itself and the server crashed i didn't mean to crash it. I really want to play on the server again I wouldn't have played on the server for over 60 hours if i didn't enjoy it. i just feel that my ban should be shortned to something like 3 weeks or 1 or 2 months i deserve punishment but i would love it if you would considerer alowing me to play on the server once more
[Image: r6vW29N.png]
The dupe you spawned was a gun store related dupe, two shelves with guns on them. However lets look at some other fun facts, you were not a gundealer, it was on the sidewalk, and if you were trying to move the guns, why were you on the wrong side of the shelves to access them? Your dupe and your reckless use of it cause our server to nearly instantly crash.
i was planning how my stall would have looked like, and in all fairness why have a dupe that can easily cause crashes saved to the server. it was an accident that could have been done by anyone. and if it means anything im really sorry.
the reason i was building on the sidewalk is because i was going to build a stall
also reckless use of the dupe? i unfroze it. overall i dont see why i was banned forever.
We don't have the resources to check every single duplication saved in the public folder.
(07-25-2013, 11:00 AM)Termin Wrote: We don't have the resources to check every single duplication saved in the public folder.
but doesn't this prove then that its not necessarily all my fault? can't we just let bygones be bygones delete the dupe from the server and let me play on the server again?
Omega, I've gotten guidance on the case. I can unban you and give you a 40 hour blacklist from your props, toolgun, and physgun. Is this acceptible?
(07-28-2013, 05:22 AM)Jokhah Wrote: Omega, I've gotten guidance on the case. I can unban you and give you a 40 hour blacklist from your props, toolgun, and physgun. Is this acceptible?

yes, thank you for giving me a second chance. just a question does the ban get removed from my record or does it stay? (I've never appealed before)
It stays.

Need an SA to put on the blacklist before I unban, I cannot do it remotely.
(07-29-2013, 12:46 AM)Jokhah Wrote: It stays.

Need an SA to put on the blacklist before I unban, I cannot do it remotely.

Who gave guidance on the case? I just want to thank them and you for listening to my appeal.Smile
Done, please be careful with duplications as unfreezing them can cause great lag.