Stop crying!
Over the weeks i have seen countless ammounts of people yelling at admins to ban someone for a single RDM or CarDM without asking why or how they did it. Seriously, ive seen serious RPers QQ less in a darkRP server! Enjoy the fucking game and leave the minges alone, dont go bugging the admins about tiny things, people LITERLY yell "ADMIN!!!!"
and spam it over OOC until their answer is replied to.
Don't use teh OOC screaming - scream at admins by using the '@' prefix.

It then gets sent directly to the admins without everyone littering the chat with 'OMFG I JUST GOT RAN OVER BY A MELON ADMIN PLZ BAN EVERYONE.'
............ A melon ?
Lethal.
well Lazer saying that here is useful to people that read it but on the server there is a message to read it
and IMO people that don't use the @ after 1 warning should receive a kick if they keep spamming that shit in OOC... but that's just my opinion
-Signature removed-
I'm already ignoring the ADMIN! messages in OOC.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.
(08-10-2010, 06:16 PM)SoulRipper Wrote: I'm already ignoring the ADMIN! messages in OOC.

You should make it punishable kick or 15 mins ban if people spam that crap over OOC instead of @ after a warning
-Signature removed-
the biggest reason why people are crying over RDM is that they might lose Weapons/Contras etc. and most of the time when people get RDMed an DONT lose anything, i think they are letting it go. so RDMing happens ALOT more often than everyone thinks. so when people lose a valuable weapon or something, i think they should be allowed to claim it back if it was bcus of an RDM