Th30NL1N3K1LL3R
NAME:Th30NL1N3K1LL3R

ban ID:34694

banned by:Jokhah

reasonCheeseommforting

involved:well my frieneds were there but i dont think thay can help

Reason weshould unban u: OK first of all i know the admmin had all the reason to ban me due to me "doomforting" and i understand that. but in the other hand i really dont think i should get banned for 4 month for somenthing i just did once in my life time in city rp. but i am just asking for some time to be taken off as much time as u guys think u can take off my ban and also if it help ill take being black listed from the toolgun and the physisc gun PERMANETLY if it helps

and also guys i donatted and i really dont just want to waste my money so please try ur best to help me -_-

Thank u for Reading and im doing this cuz i really dont want to leave the FL communit. and if i dont get unbanned i wat to thank all of u good admins and people i have had an awsome time with u guys and please try to helP

THank u guys for giving me an awsom eexperience as an RPer

Also i gto banned 4 moth cus of my ban record and there are acouple of unfair bans there and i have proof of one of theme
here is the ban id:33257

banned by:jokhah

reason :prop block and pounch whoring

here u can clearly see that the props arent mine and i did not punch whore i was tying to kill him i was out of ammo here is the picture
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/fi...=158155564

there u can ee thr prop owner is JJ and not lazboii
User has been warned for this post. Reason:
Yah the admin got on and banned some dude and laz.
(07-21-2013, 07:14 PM)Clowers014 Wrote: Yah the admin got on and banned some dude and laz.

dude the admin had the reason to ban me i just dont think it should be that long
Hey, Admins Ok 4 Months! I got banned for FearRP 2 DAYS! My Friends got banned for 3 days Because the police didn't have a warrant and they were randomly raiding So he killed them! That should not be RDM Or whatever he got banned for (3 days)!Ya'll Made me not EVER Want to Donate again Because WHEN YOU DONATE YOU GET BANNED FOR WWAAAYYYYY OVER THE AMOUNT YOU Should!!!!! It Sucks!..!

(Not All Admin's) To Admins: PULL YOU HEAD OUT OF YOU BUTT AND FIND YOUR GOD DANG BRAIN AND BAN CORRECLY COME ON!
shrike it is not god to insult the admin u need to know they are human just like u and me do u not need to insult noone for their mistakes

good*
Well Hey I know that That But You Need to insult them If you don't complain THEY KEEP MAKING THE MISTAKES

Hey I didn't say (Not All Admins)

Some Of them
well shrike u still dont have to complain about by insulting theme i sure there has to be another
You were doomforting, you even had to know I was online as I kept changing your invisible prop back to visible. Then after the other guy got banned for doomforting, you slowly decided to change your dupe. You had over 10 minutes to fix it. As for your previous ban, that matter has already been discussed. If you wanted to appeal that case you should have done so when it was more current, not wait months and months to attempt to appeal it later. Your bans will continue to get longer and longer the more bans you collect till you either stop collecting them like pokemon cards or end up permed.
Nonono jokah i do understandd i was breaking the rules i do know that but what i was trying ro do here was shorten my ban becuz i have proof of a ban that i never did wich i was banned by u the prpblock inn the nexus it was not me and u banned me so that should make my ban shorter due to me being banned for 4 moth for my ban record
Again, you waited for MONTHS before presenting that proof as I told you in your attempt to get that ban cleaned off your record. If you wanted to appeal that case you should have done so in a reasonable time frame of that ban. They are called Unban requests, no I'm getting to many bans so let me try to clean old off my record requests.