Unban Request -[FL:RP] AstroDay
Your name: [FL:RP] AstroDay

Your ban ID: 35010

Banned by: [FL] Aviator

Reason: False information of - Ban Request 34841 Approved - "Blocking off public areas without administrator approval."

Involved: Vuskk', PaperHat, BlueAngle, Luftig [ISR] and Dor54321

Why we should unban you: Listen! I got approved by a BR with false information..
1. The reason for the demotion was: /broadcast To join the police you need 2 Years (20 Hours) ingame.

2. The building on the water had a bridge. You can see in my dupes. I was just duplicate it from my friend.

3. "His lakehouse is also failrp as it's floating on the water with no supports." I was had support. He didnt pictured the entrace...

4. I was told the reason for the demotion of those 2 guys, after that I demoted another one, after I told the reason (two years)

5. I am not in ISR clan, if so. I think its racism that he been spent so much time for BR. I am in my CA clan, "Israel Spirit" Alone.

6. And its true. I didnt demote Blue Angle for personal reason, I trust him I know he is not noob and know most of the rules. I am keeping an eye on him. Allways.

7. About the "Not protecting me". I was told him on Voice-Chat to keep me, and then he got CDMed, I dont know if it is NLR, but I asked everyone when someone got Tranquillized so I called /radio All units to the lake! Now !. No one ever came (instead my friend, BlueAngle, Vuskk', PaperHat, and some more).

8. "Stop Joining" I was told him, that he needs 20 Hours+ to be an officer, and he rejoin everytime.

9. Why I told 20HR + ? I was knew that most of the officers is allmost ever is random tazing and killing and CDM and alot of mess. So the best decision was to do
it.

10. I was told the reason for the demotion, he didnt framed that.

- I hope you get it. Thank you.
Nervous
I will review the evidence.

This is what happened:
You demoted an S.R.U. for 'not protecting me', which is an invalid demotion reason and abuse of your command. In addition, a 'bridge' at the front of a house will not support the construction, a building can not float on water as such, so pole or supports underneath need to be placed, which there was no evidence of. Also, you can not set an hour limit on Police Officers and other government members.

Reviewing this and the evidence, I see the ban was fair as you broke a few rules, with abuse of the demote command.
Regards,
aviator
(07-26-2013, 11:28 AM)AstroDay Wrote: 1. The reason for the demotion was: /broadcast To join the police you need 2 Years (20 Hours) ingame.

Invalid reason. Hourly requirements are set by the gamemode, not by the president. Your job is to demote officers who fail to do their job. I've seen 10 hour cops pull of better RP than most 100hour ones.
(07-26-2013, 11:38 AM)Aviator Wrote: I will review the evidence.

This is what happened:
You demoted an S.R.U. for 'not protecting me', which is an invalid demotion reason and abuse of your command. In addition, a 'bridge' at the front of a house will not support the construction, a building can not float on water as such, so pole or supports underneath need to be placed, which there was no evidence of. Also, you can not set an hour limit on Police Officers and other government members.

Reviewing this and the evidence, I see the ban was fair as you broke a few rules, with abuse of the demote command.
Okay.
About the SRU demote. The reason was that I asked him in Voice Chat to protect me. And he was keeping nexus, when noone been there.
Officers time limit: I have been set the limit of 1 cause. - I been played as corleone\citizen or many other things. And I was just got Taze and Run, or RDM instead Arrest (I am kind a breaking fearRP if I prefer to die and not get arrested..)
So I remembered the names, and checked the city comments. I decided to do that. I was remembered of another guy did it. If not, I wasnt know 2 Years is 20 Hours.. How could I guess that ?
About the bridge, I was copyed the building from someone... I dont knew its Ilegal, but basicly, I dont really know if it can be.. Like.. For my fortunetly I am not such intelligence to know it by my self...

I wasnt abused. I knew, even if I demoting with the reason, the longest reason in the world, he wont see it. And I was in a raid time in the same ecasion.. Than, I was /demote (Name) and after that, I was OOC or BroadCast the reason...

And my memory isnt so good, so I need to fix the duplicate imidietly.
Ban appeal reviewed and denied.

Closing notes:
Suspension for accused player, AstroDay (STEAM_0:0:68845924), will stand as issued.
Please note, in future, make sure all constructions are fully supported. In addition, you can not demote for a players' hours as those are set by the gamemode.

[FL] Aviator
Server Administrative Team
Regards,
aviator