BR - Pavilion
Name of player: [FL:RP] Pavilion

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:53491316

Time in GMT: 4:00

Server: v2d

Summary: Tranqed him then he meta gamed and came and arrested me using information that he found whilst tranqed like by name tag pop up when I spoke...

Evidence: Who needs any when its going to get rejected because its on Pavilion..
You're making me laugh so much. You don't understand. This is hilarious.

Let's see, now you admit to tranq'ing me? Just a few minutes ago you told Aviator you didn't tranq me?

You do know that lying in the court house can lead to a permanent ban, so I'd be careful what you say.

What I don't think you understand is, I saw you with my own eyes holding the tranq. I instantly ran up to you.

I didn't Meta-Game in any way possible, other than I saw you try to shoot me with a tranq for the second time.

By the way, you're right, it will get denied. Not because I'm Pavilion, but because you didn't provide evidence and you're using false statements.

I'll leave this for the administrators.
The first time, I never denied that I tranqed you by the Slums, I denied that I "attempted" to tranq you by the Bank.... (which I didn't)

Spyderr do you have permission to post here?
I have had enough of you. Constantly throwing around lies. This is going to get denied since you haven't obeyed courthouse rules.

Lying in the courthouse leads to a permanent suspension. You are lucky I am not permanently suspending you.
Regards,
aviator
I want you to show me where I have lied?