[CLOSED] [Unofficial] UNSC

"Stand together, fight together."

[Image: whoweare_zps81488b63.png]

UNSC stands for United Nations Special Command, but most people just know us by UNSC.
UNSC is a old organisation that started between WWI and WWII. It was made to protect people, and also keep an eye on people.
It is known by some (hippies) as the protects of earth, because we do a lot of Astrophysics. We specialize in stealth, spying and security. UNSC was formed by "John Wift". The organisation is now owned by Taylor "47" Wift.
UNSC's has been known to affiliate with:
  • NSA
  • FBI
  • M15/M16
  • CSI
  • Google
  • The International Contract Agency
  • Interpol
  • UN

[Image: ranks_zpsc0761268.png]

The Tactical Division is the first line of attack. These guys need to have the best shooting skills and stealth skills. These guys are sent on missions, and need to have their own weapons.

Private - Private is the first class that you are given when you join the organisation. These are the rookies that are still been given lessons by the Sergeants. They can also be shown as 'PVT.'

Sergeant - Sergeant is the first rank that you can earn. These guys teach the Privates what we do, and how to improve their skills. These guys need to know basically what to do. These people are only sent into battles in emergencies. They are nicknamed 'The Emergencies'. They can also be shown as 'SGT.'

Lieutenant - Lieutenant is the second rank that you can earn. These guys make sure that the Sergeants are teaching the right things to the privates. These guys are also the "first line of attack". They are sent into battle all the time and they need to have the best shooting and stealth skills. They can also be shown as 'LT.'

Spy - You can apply for this rank. Spy can also act like a scout, and can scout into battle to try and find information from our target or enemy. They can take some orders from the commanders, but these guys have a more free will than the other ranks. They can be shown as "SPY".

Captain - Captain is the third rank that you can earn. These guys make sure that everything is running smoothly and that all the ranks below them are working properly. They are the veterans of battle, and this rank is very hard to earn. They can also be shown as 'CPT.'

Vice Commander - Vice Commander is the person that sits near the Commander all day. They help the commander with some of his work. The Vice Commander sits in for the Commander if the commander is offline. The Commander also has to do the the Commanders duties if the commander is offline. Can also be shown as 'VCOM.'

Commander - Commander owns the place. Commander has the meetings with all the people, and is in-charge of everything. The commander makes sure that everyone is doing what they are supposed to be doing. They can also be shown as 'COM.'

[Image: misc_zps0ede3d77.png]

These are the other ranks.

Gundealer - They deal with the guns and ammo. You make the guns and ammo, and sell them to our soldiers. For money. Also can be shown as 'GUN.'

Engineer - They make the materials and make the bases. You can take donations from the other soldiers for the base, by the way. Also can be shown as 'ENG.'

Medic - They are the doctor/paramedics. They heal the soldiers after the raids, or before (Not at the raids). Also can be shown as 'MED.'

[Image: members_zpscaec997c.png]

Tactical Division:

Commander: Astro (Bruce "Astro" Wayne)

Vice Commander: (empty)

Captain: (empty)

Spy: (empty)

Lieutenant: (empty)

Sergeant: DragonGR

Private: Ribot , ArcHammer

MISC:

Gun Dealer: (empty)

Medic: (empty)

Engineer: (empty)

[Image: howtojoin_zpsfede0610.png]

Fill out this application!

Code:
OOC Information

[b]Steam Name:[/b]

[b]Age:[/b]

[b]Do you have a mic? (Yes/No)[/b]

[b]Can you type quickly?: (Yes/No)[/b]

IC Information

[b]Name:[/b]

[b]Address:[/b]

[b]Why you want to join:[/b]

[b]Which Division you want to join (or job):[/b]
[Image: Astro%20Signature.png]
Made by DigDug
I have 5 RP point(s)
Good luck with the clan
[Image: 60e0d10cb7aa2d87b0dbbf25564f8dca.png]
dig

Musician, Ex-Administrator
Looks interesting. UNSC... I thought this name was something in halo as well?
Nice clan page!

Sincerely,
ArcHammer
[Image: LkB62ld.png]

+Rep
All off topic was removed and warnings were given out.

good luck with the clan man.
OOC Information

Steam Name: [FL:RP] ArcHammer

Do you have a mic? (Yes/No) No

Can you type quickly?: (Yes/No) Yes. Very.

IC Information

Name: William Pottingham

Address: 8 Redmond Way, Evocity

Why you want to join: As I am good with being unnoticed and I have adept shooting skills. I can covertly assess my surroundings and find the entrances and plan missions.

Which Division you want to join (or job): Tactical Division

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sincerely,
ArcHammer

+Rep
(07-22-2013, 08:32 AM)ArcHammer Wrote: OOC Information

Steam Name: [FL:RP] ArcHammer

Do you have a mic? (Yes/No) No

Can you type quickly?: (Yes/No) Yes. Very.

IC Information

Name: William Pottingham

Address: 8 Redmond Way, Evocity

Why you want to join: As I am good with being unnoticed and I have adept shooting skills. I can covertly assess my surroundings and find the entrances and plan missions.

Which Division you want to join (or job): Tactical Division

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

****You find a letter on the table****
***You open the letter***

To William Pottingham,
Thank you for your application. I have reviewed and have come to a conclusion.
You have been accepted. Welcome to UNSC, I trust that you will do well, and that you can help us make Evocity a safer place.

From 'Bruce Wayne', Leader of UNSC.

[Image: waxSeal.png]
Made by DigDug
I have 5 RP point(s)
*off topic:*
Bruce Wayne?
Huh. I bet THAT'S not from anything I've heard of.
UNSC? Halo?
Well, anyway. Thanks for accepting me :p

Sincerely,
ArcHammer

+Rep
(07-22-2013, 03:34 PM)ArcHammer Wrote: *off topic:*
Bruce Wayne?
Huh. I bet THAT'S not from anything I've heard of.
UNSC? Halo?
Well, anyway. Thanks for accepting me :p

Haha yeah, I made my CityRP character right after watching a batman marathon, and I also decided to make the clan UNSC because I just finished playing a lot of Halo 4.
Made by DigDug
I have 5 RP point(s)
The following 1 user Likes Astroo's post:
  • ArcHammer
(07-21-2013, 07:07 AM)Astroo Wrote:

"Stand together, fight together."

[Image: whoweare_zps81488b63.png]

UNSC stands for United Nations Special Command, but most people just know us by UNSC.
UNSC is a old organisation that started between WWI and WWII. It was made to protect people, and also keep an eye on people.
It is known by some (hippies) as the protects of earth, because we do a lot of Astrophysics. We specialize in stealth, spying and security. UNSC was formed by "John Wift". The organisation is now owned by Taylor "47" Wift.
UNSC's has been known to affiliate with:
  • NSA
  • FBI
  • M15/M16
  • CSI
  • Google
  • The International Contract Agency
  • Interpol
  • UN

[Image: ranks_zpsc0761268.png]

The Tactical Division is the first line of attack. These guys need to have the best shooting skills and stealth skills. These guys are sent on missions, and need to have their own weapons.

Private - Private is the first class that you are given when you join the organisation. These are the rookies that are still been given lessons by the Sergeants. They can also be shown as 'PVT.'

Sergeant - Sergeant is the first rank that you can earn. These guys teach the Privates what we do, and how to improve their skills. These guys need to know basically what to do. These people are only sent into battles in emergencies. They are nicknamed 'The Emergencies'. They can also be shown as 'SGT.'

Lieutenant - Lieutenant is the second rank that you can earn. These guys make sure that the Sergeants are teaching the right things to the privates. These guys are also the "first line of attack". They are sent into battle all the time and they need to have the best shooting and stealth skills. They can also be shown as 'LT.'

Spy - You can apply for this rank. Spy can also act like a scout, and can scout into battle to try and find information from our target or enemy. They can take some orders from the commanders, but these guys have a more free will than the other ranks. They can be shown as "SPY".

Captain - Captain is the third rank that you can earn. These guys make sure that everything is running smoothly and that all the ranks below them are working properly. They are the veterans of battle, and this rank is very hard to earn. They can also be shown as 'CPT.'

Vice Commander - Vice Commander is the person that sits near the Commander all day. They help the commander with some of his work. The Vice Commander sits in for the Commander if the commander is offline. The Commander also has to do the the Commanders duties if the commander is offline. Can also be shown as 'VCOM.'

Commander - Commander owns the place. Commander has the meetings with all the people, and is in-charge of everything. The commander makes sure that everyone is doing what they are supposed to be doing. They can also be shown as 'COM.'

[Image: misc_zps0ede3d77.png]

These are the other ranks.

Gundealer - They deal with the guns and ammo. You make the guns and ammo, and sell them to our soldiers. For money. Also can be shown as 'GUN.'

Engineer - They make the materials and make the bases. You can take donations from the other soldiers for the base, by the way. Also can be shown as 'ENG.'

Medic - They are the doctor/paramedics. They heal the soldiers after the raids, or before (Not at the raids). Also can be shown as 'MED.'

[Image: members_zpscaec997c.png]

Tactical Division:

Commander: Astro (Bruce "Astro" Wayne)

Vice Commander: (empty)

Captain: (empty)

Spy: (empty)

Lieutenant: (empty)

Sergeant: DragonGR

Private: Ribot , ArcHammer

MISC:

Gun Dealer: (empty)

Medic: (empty)

Engineer: (empty)

[Image: howtojoin_zpsfede0610.png]

Fill out this application!

Code:
OOC Information

[b]Steam Name:[/b]

[b]Do you have a mic? (Yes/No)[/b]

[b]Can you type quickly?: (Yes/No)[/b]

IC Information

[b]Name:[/b]

[b]Address:[/b]

[b]Why you want to join:[/b]

[b]Which Division you want to join (or job):[/b]

OOC Information

Steam Name: [FL:RP] DarthTom56

Do you have a mic? (Yes/No) Yes

Can you type quickly?: (Yes/No) Yes

IC Information

Name: Tom Whiteley

Address: England, West Yorkshire, Halifax, Siddal, Cinderhills Lane, 56, HX3 9DQ.

Why you want to join: I want to be apart of a good clan and be noticed because I'm kinda new.

Which Division you want to join (or job): Vice Commander
Kind Regards,
DarthTom56

Fearless Donator
Rep!

There has been no activity from this clan for more than 1 month.

This clan will be closed unless there is visible activity in this clan page. You have 3 days to acknowledge this warning and to continue with regular activity.
Regards,
aviator