Your ban ID: 31329

Banned by: [FL] Narcotic

Reason: Grand scale scamming.

Name brother: [FL:RP] 100STRESS

Brother ban ID: 31328

Banned by: [FL] Narcotic

Reason: Grand scale scamming.

Involved: -

Why we should unban you: Good! When I arrived the house to enter in one of the servers, I see that I had been banished. Therefore. 2 people in house use the same computer here. This is mine case. I am and my new brother. I asked to it what it had happened, and it it answered that he was tired to see the others with BMW and started to deceive people. I gave a punishment to it for it to see if it learns. In my house it has 2 Steam accounts, mine and of my brother, and I took ban because of what my brother made. Thus, the Narcotic administrator to banish me permanently, because it verified IP of the computer, because the two we use computer the same. I find that it is reason enough to take off me the prohibition. E this account is new and I do not want prohibitions of any server, especially in its servers.
If the reason states 'Grand scale scamming' that means your account was involved with the scamming.
(07-20-2013, 10:38 AM)Killjoy Wrote: If the reason states 'Grand scale scamming' that means your account was involved with the scamming.
Not. It pardons me for being to deny, but he was not involved. My brother is that it made everything. Because I work. In one of the weekend, it it asked for certain times to me to steal finally for terms BMW. I said that one to it not because if we did not go of the prohibition with reason. He was angry.. When one day of the week I came the house to rest and to play a bit, I go to enter in the server and I was with prohibition. That is, my brother, used to the advantage, since that he was not in the house, to get to steal what he wanted.
E one more time, pardons for being to deny, but he was not involved in this.
So, from what I've read, your brother scammed someone, but you say he didn't scam someone, then he did, then he didn't?

Also, if you're using Google Translate, it's a bit hard to understand what you're typing.
(07-20-2013, 01:01 PM)Doomdude1 Wrote: So, from what I've read, your brother scammed someone, but you say he didn't scam someone, then he did, then he didn't?

Also, if you're using Google Translate, it's a bit hard to understand what you're typing.
No, my brother stole still, deceived still. I did not do at all. I when I arrive the house of the work, see that it was with ban. My brother was saying that it was farto of not having BMW and then began to steal. (By less, it was what he explained me). Here home, only there is only 1 computer, but there are 2 accounts Steam. He plays with to of him, and I game with mine. And the admin gave ban by IP. Had reason, but I do not have at all have with this. I carried ban without doing at all.
By less, they removed the prohibition to me and to my brother no. Because who stole was he. I do not have to pay by the errors that he commits.
Well your account was a part of a scamming racket, so whether you took part in it yourself and are now trying to talk your way out of it, or your brother used it without your knowledge.

Either way, it's a zero tolerance violation and the account stays banned.