request to be unbanned
Your nameThinkingeenlee101

[b]Your ban ID:

Banned by: ([FL] Admin)

Reason: (Prop pushing)

Involved: (a few people (dont know names sorry)

Why we should unban you: (i just joined the server for the first time and i went and got out a prop.I went and moved the prop around me not knowing that a person was standing right there.i didnt realise i hit him and i didnt know you couldnt place a prop there.so he came and said he put a ban request on me and i asked why.Turns out i was prop pushing him.My friend was the one who showed me the server and i really want to go on it with him because its really adictive.Im not saying you should unban me but you can but i would please like it to be shortened and give me a second chance.Im sure it will not happen again i promise.Thank you for hearing me out and reading this
From the screenshot it shows you running into someone with a large propane like tank. Why were you running around with a prop?
(07-19-2013, 05:37 PM)Termin Wrote: From the screenshot it shows you running into someone with a large propane like tank. Why were you running around with a prop?

i only just realized you could spawn props because on most servers you cant do it so i tried to see if i could and it worked but i will not do that in the future because i realize you are not allowed to do that i apolagise for what i did
Please don't delete and re-post to bump your thread, Adman will reply soon enough.
Sorry I just thought to get a reply I needed to reply to your post
I've reconsidered the ban and found my original judgement to be harsh, the picture only shows a small infraction and it was the entirety of the situation with the others that may have resulted in overstating your ban.

I have shortened it to a week; take this as a warning that rules are enforced here properly - we're not some silly server where people can get away with whatever they want. If you read the rules thoroughly, which I highly insist you do, then you'll find that Fearless offers a great opportunity for RP.

[FL] Adman