Unban Request
Your name: ([FL:RP]TheLiamDavis)

Your ban ID: (34674)

Banned by: (Shadow)

Reason: (Avoiding arrest by disconnecting)

Involved: (a)

Dear whom this may concern i try to play on the fearless servers as much as i can i work so you know how that's like trying to fit time in to play games.

Today the 21/07/2013 i try to enter the V33 server i get the message Bad Challenge i'm like ok then i'll refresh and try again "You have been banned from this server" that stumped me i've been at work since wednesday the last time i played on fearless was on the normal evocity map and i left after an "alien invasion Rp" if i can remember was roughly a week ago. I have over 200+ hours under my belt i know the rules i've been banned before 3 times and those was when i didn't know the rules to the full extent and i was stupid i'm confused why i'm banned if i got banned and i knew about it i wouldn't even be making a request i'd hold my hands up to it and ride the punishment wave.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:0:43101126&b=7]
Hello,

This incident happened on V2D, Not V33X.
You were about to get handcuffed by several cops and you disconnected from the server. (Not a timeout) The cops informed me of what you had done and you didn't join back into the server so I took action on it.

Anyways, it wasn't a long ban, it's already expired.

Denied.

Shadow~