To all of you Mass effect lovers.
It's a bit old but I think some of you missed it. It's not fake as IGN would never mock us with such a beautiful storyline.

http://movies.ign.com/articles/109/1092495p1.html
[Image: pNUrjiv.png]
Credit goes to Jamie.
Sounds really nice, but I am more looking forward to Mass Effect 3. Atm I'm playing 1 and 2 again to get a unique Sheppard which I can transfer into 3.
[Image: mapiha.png]

Hé le jour de gloire est arrivé, enfant de la patrie, kalashnikov chargée toujours de la partie.
(06-13-2011, 06:05 PM)Chief Pimp Wrote: Sounds really nice, but I am more looking forward to Mass Effect 3. Atm I'm playing 1 and 2 again to get a unique Sheppard which I can transfer into 3.

Same here. Although a movie will be very tricky. It will have either Paragon or Renegade decisions (Although it will be nice to mix them). It would have been better to make it a series of a few seasons to cover up all the action.
Credit goes to Jamie.
I have also my character from ME2 that I want to use for ME3. Smile It's a renegade.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.
(06-14-2011, 07:31 AM)SoulRipper Wrote: I have also my character from ME2 that I want to use for ME3. Smile It's a renegade.

**Sometimes when we're in council space, the customs sometimes refer to Tali as "that thing".
Credit goes to Jamie.