Servers perma down?
Hey guyes

Sins about 2 dayes The servers crash for me about every 20min and are down for hours all the time. even the website is become dang slow.

I heard something that the serverlists are buggy but I cant connect over the webpage eather.

Are we having major serverproblems or am I bugged?

Regards,
Grayhawk
Grayhawk,
Loves gentle souls who stop when pulled over

[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:0:34570322&b=8]

Well, something is broke within the server at the moment, I think the MySQL is down or something.

And you're not the only one who's experiencing a lot of problems connecting to both the forum and server, a lot of other people are. I think it's just a DDoS attack from some butt-hurt kid who was "banned unfairly and didn't do anything bad in his entire life because his brother was on the computer".
Urhh. There is a search button for a reason. Let me point it out for you!

Now that you know where the button is. Let's use it!

Right! Now we have found out all the people that have made a thread. Now we can read the threads!

Ahah! Right. We now know how to use the Search button. If you used it in the first place. You would have found out that the servers are under DDoS attack. Just wait it out. Steam sales are on at the moment so just buy another game or something whilst you wait.
Kind Regards,
Wood.
Nice and cynical reply there..Very helpful.
A more fitting signature. 
Well as my reply shows. It is so simple to press it. The entire forums and help section is being flooded by "Servers down, HALP". If you use your common sense and search. You will find the answer.
Kind Regards,
Wood.
Thank you Wood Chopper. Now let us use the advise.
Regards,
aviator
um... I see server up but when I click on 'em I sometimes get in for a minute or so untill I see '' cant connect to Vac server.....'' Now is this also cause of the DDoS or is it me?

I used the search this time and couldnt find anything Wink
Grayhawk,

Ah sweet! I taught someone something! But yeah. About the VAC issue. VAC keep having issues with their servers at the moment. A few days ago my understanding was that VAC took a lot of DDoS. This messed up their servers. This effected the "Steampipe" and servers using VAC protection. As far as I know they are working on that.
Kind Regards,
Wood.
okey so should I just keep trieng ? and it only affects some people?
Grayhawk,

It is effecting the few people now. It seems to be random. As you suggested. Just keep trying.
Kind Regards,
Wood.