Radio project stopped
Wood Chopper I have not yet confirmed with you that you have got the role as head DJ and i don't like you assuming that you will get it.
Oh. I swear you told me I did via our steam chat. But oh well. Sorry.
Kind Regards,
Wood.
Wood Chooper was one of the best dj's on previous radio so i'm sure he deserves this position.
The following 1 user Likes Freezak's post:
  • GunFISH
Thank you very much Freezak. Me and Nathan sorted out the confusion we had.
Kind Regards,
Wood.
(07-19-2013, 06:58 PM)Freezak Wrote: Wood Chooper was one of the best dj's on previous radio so i'm sure he deserves this position.

Tsh, I am the best.
(07-20-2013, 01:12 AM)GunFISH Wrote:
(07-19-2013, 06:58 PM)Freezak Wrote: Wood Chooper was one of the best dj's on previous radio so i'm sure he deserves this position.

Tsh, I am the best.

Both of you are alright, that's why i said "one of the best" Cheese i hope that this time radio will stay longer though Smile
If you haven´t yet chosen a "head DJ", I think Wood Chopper defiantly deserve it. He is a really dedicated radio hoster.

Right now I can only see "Nathan" all over the time table, so I assume you haven´t gotten any co-hoster? When can we see more hosters? Also, will there be a auto radio, like playlist playing repeatable?
Kind Regards,
Floodify
(07-20-2013, 05:58 PM)myfloodify Wrote: If you haven´t yet chosen a "head DJ", I think Wood Chopper defiantly deserve it. He is a really dedicated radio hoster.

Right now I can only see "Nathan" all over the time table, so I assume you haven´t gotten any co-hoster? When can we see more hosters? Also, will there be a auto radio, like playlist playing repeatable?

I have chosen Wood Chopper as Head DJ, and i was just showing someone how the timetable worked that's why only my name was on there. At the moment there is a problem with the database for the panel, also the radio is on auto DJ whenever a DJ isn't on I will be uploading some more songs soon.
The info page and application area can be found on this page:
http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php...#pid279407
Kind Regards,
Wood.
Really nice idea and a great work.. Smile