Post your Desktops #2
[Image: IMVboTy.jpg]
[Image: cb73c2ebd1.jpg]
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:40601685&b=10]
(12-05-2014, 04:50 AM)SirCrow Wrote: [Image: 7aCGUTz.png]

Not taking the time to move all my icons to one screen only to move it back 2 seconds later.

Right click on the desktop, view, untick show desktop icons. Then tick it back when you need it. Smile
(12-22-2014, 11:09 PM)Wood Wrote:
(12-22-2014, 05:36 PM)The Bloody Fruit Shop Owner Wrote:
(12-04-2014, 10:11 PM)Wood Wrote: I use Norton and Malwarebyes. I find Norton is great on some PCs, but it's pretty good on high end PCs. I've not once ran into a problem with it hogging resources, yet countless times it's protected me from virus'. Heck, it even detects the steam virus. Not once have I had a virus, so it's doibg to its job well.

I find all other anti virus' miss quite a few things that can be lethal. All in all, I like Norton.

My grandmother had Norton on her laptop, she said it was getting slow so I had a look.

3 viruses and 5 trojans, mostly caused by her clicking on ads.

I removed Norton and put a FREE version of Avast on it, that detected and removed them all. Norton is horrible.
Also McAfee is shit aswell.

Hence I stated I use Malwhere bytes and Norton, the both together are amazing. Malwhere bytes blocks the ads, Norton blocks malicious content that can be run on your computer.

I don't want to start an argument, but sometimes Norton won't detect malicious content.
(12-23-2014, 06:47 AM)Equalizer Wrote: [Image: cb73c2ebd1.jpg]

Holy shit that's a high resolution.
Just thought i'd post my own desktop, haven't done an update in a while so i thought i would change it today.

Yours sincerely,
Tandy
Fearless Member
Cleaned my desktop up since my last post Smile
[Image: o7gAQoM.png]
The following 1 user Likes Ciryl's post:
  • Nacreas
[Image: 6593a8fa91bfebc820c4c95171e35d5c.png]

Kinds Regards
Jordy
Community Member
New desktop, thought I'd share

[Image: XiLkxQo.jpg]
I've had this computer for almost a year, but I have never changed the background. Im not a person that usually is much into changing backgrounds either, so... Yey? Also, I never clean up my desktop. Also also, "Mapper" means "Folders".
[Image: JEiQ6Pn.jpg]