Post your Desktops #2
[Image: 7aCGUTz.png]

Not taking the time to move all my icons to one screen only to move it back 2 seconds later.
[img=0x250]http://i.imgur.com/rd1bm3k.png[/img]
The following 2 users Like SirCrow's post:
  • SourLemon, Obay
Managed to get everything off my desktop..

Just kidding...never happening.

The following 1 user Likes Venom's post:
  • Envy

Spoiler: screen1

Spoiler: screen2

Spoiler: screen3

The following 2 users Like Pawsative's post:
  • Imperator, SourLemon
Got my Christmas desktop setup Wink

[Image: u9HzASp.jpg]
Kind Regards,
Wood.
The following 1 user Likes Wood's post:
  • GRiiM
[Image: 2BXnhvN.png]
Macbook
[Image: fVBL1Nn.jpg]
PC
[Image: JrWpsNC.png]
Because of course my temperature is significantly lower than the necessary amount to visit mainstream education
[Image: Uu74KiC.png?1]
Sig by Dex. Check it here!
Sad 
(12-04-2014, 10:11 PM)Wood Wrote: I use Norton and Malwarebyes. I find Norton is great on some PCs, but it's pretty good on high end PCs. I've not once ran into a problem with it hogging resources, yet countless times it's protected me from virus'. Heck, it even detects the steam virus. Not once have I had a virus, so it's doibg to its job well.

I find all other anti virus' miss quite a few things that can be lethal. All in all, I like Norton.

My grandmother had Norton on her laptop, she said it was getting slow so I had a look.

3 viruses and 5 trojans, mostly caused by her clicking on ads.

I removed Norton and put a FREE version of Avast on it, that detected and removed them all. Norton is horrible.
Also McAfee is shit aswell.
Here's my desktop.
[Image: msAuhrW.png]
(12-22-2014, 05:36 PM)The Bloody Fruit Shop Owner Wrote:
(12-04-2014, 10:11 PM)Wood Wrote: I use Norton and Malwarebyes. I find Norton is great on some PCs, but it's pretty good on high end PCs. I've not once ran into a problem with it hogging resources, yet countless times it's protected me from virus'. Heck, it even detects the steam virus. Not once have I had a virus, so it's doibg to its job well.

I find all other anti virus' miss quite a few things that can be lethal. All in all, I like Norton.

My grandmother had Norton on her laptop, she said it was getting slow so I had a look.

3 viruses and 5 trojans, mostly caused by her clicking on ads.

I removed Norton and put a FREE version of Avast on it, that detected and removed them all. Norton is horrible.
Also McAfee is shit aswell.

Hence I stated I use Malwhere bytes and Norton, the both together are amazing. Malwhere bytes blocks the ads, Norton blocks malicious content that can be run on your computer.
Kind Regards,
Wood.
[Image: 17a0a0746892d485118e0385c45408c5.png]
look at this beautiful resolution
The following 2 users Like monk's post:
  • Jan, Tandy