Name of player:
KeizerCroesco
yoloswaggins OR YoloSwaggins

SteamID:
STEAM_0:1:45755142
STEAM_0:0:66619697 OR STEAM_0:0:6409885

Time in GMT: 4:40 - 4:50

Server: 2p or 2d :3

Summary: So basically I was next to these 2 players and they both took a knife out in front of me because I heard it and saw it in chat so i backed of and started to record. the video evidence explains what happens next. Also after that i found him again in nexus so I followed him and asked him OOC what he was doing and why he did it. he said " because it was a bit of fun" which was really a bad excuse.

Yoloswaggins look to have a DOUBLE ACCOUNT so i put both accounts down and both steam IDs. that what the OR is for

Evidence:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rF3inDvfN...e=youtu.be

-Sorry for the broken record player of "enjoy your ban" and the music which i turned off i was just listening to a play list. Hopefully the video wont be taken down for bloody copy right :p
1.i dind't even had a weapon on me. ( yoloswaggings )
2. i was the one who yelled at you 'you wanna fight me' for no reason
3. double account? thats some rare bullshit that i never heard.
4. he was my frend who killed you, so how did you come whit double account.
5. before you blame some1 look closely/better.
6. my frend killed her because she rdmt him. and he got annoyed from you using the words 'enjoy your ban enjoy your enjoy your ban'
7. sorry for my frend. who killed you. he was stupid that moment.
8. if i got banned for this i think its ridicioules for just standing by.[/code]
(07-16-2013, 05:56 PM)Angelheartz Wrote: 3. double account? thats some rare bullshit that i never heard.

Hmmm. its so random isent it? the steam ID must be wrong. i searched your name and both of them come up. check it yourself

(07-16-2013, 05:56 PM)Angelheartz Wrote: 4. he was my frend who killed you, so how did you come whit double account.

Same as above. Also, the steam ID must be wrong, ill inform soul. Oh, check yourself by the way! also why dont you tell your friend to remove it? you did say it was your friends, in-game.

(07-16-2013, 05:56 PM)Angelheartz Wrote: 6. my frend killed her because she rdmt him. and he got annoyed from you using the words 'enjoy your ban enjoy your enjoy your ban'

He started to stab me before I started to say that. so that's incorrect for a start, Also when you said she RDMed your friend, He obviously broke NLR then didn't he? read rules on that one. Also she was afk for about 10 min because i walked past her a few times

Also if u wasn't the one stabbing and RDMing for no reason. Also,when I found you both later you said you did it for a bit of fun when i asked you again. don't denies that. That basically says you were involved too

Also when your next to him like that and saying "do you want a fight" as soon as i get stabbed. What do you expect?
hmm its true that you can see 2 steam id's because i switched steam account whit my brother. what my frend does is not my problem. I now keizercroesco broke a lot of NLR but he not very old in this game, i will try to guide him better.

(07-16-2013, 09:17 PM)TuftyGoblin Wrote: Hmmm. its so random isent it? the steam ID must be wrong. i searched your name and both of them come up. check it yourself

1 of all i've changed my account with my brother at steam because of some problems.

(07-16-2013, 09:17 PM)TuftyGoblin Wrote: He started to stab me before I started to say that. so that's incorrect for a start, Also when you said she RDMed your friend, He obviously broke NLR then didn't he? read rules on that one. Also she was afk for about 10 min because i walked past her a few times

Don't go to that place within 5 minutes , 5 minutes went past.

(07-16-2013, 09:17 PM)TuftyGoblin Wrote: Also if u wasn't the one stabbing and RDMing for no reason. Also,when I found you both later you said you did it for a bit of fun when i asked you again. don't denies that. That basically says you were involved too

Also when your next to him like that and saying "do you want a fight" as soon as i get stabbed. What do you expect?

That doesn't mean i'm involved Smile
(07-17-2013, 08:36 AM)Angelheartz Wrote: Don't go to that place within 5 minutes , 5 minutes went past

really? you need to seriously look at the NLR rules. http://www.fearlessrp.net/derma/rules.html

It says here that: Follow NLR (New Life Rule). If you die, you forget everything from the "past life". You cannot go back to the place you died in the past life for at least 5 minutes. That means you cannot take REVENGE. it also says that IN GAME. tell your friend to read it then.

Also tell me about what you said your excuse was... in sure I heard correctly that you said "Because it was a bit of fun" so that DOES say you were involved does it not? Also explain why you RDMed if she was not moving for about 10 mins?

(07-17-2013, 08:36 AM)Angelheartz Wrote: 1 of all I've changed my account with my brother at steam because of some problems.
Fair enough but you have changed your story again, You said
Quote:3. double account? that's some rare bullshit that I never heard.
You just said right now that its your brothers. Nice story

So dude. Your just as bad as each other. Also being a new player isn't an excuse to disobey the rules is it? I mean, he must have been playing for a while because he seemed to know what he was doing. And he had a knife
(07-17-2013, 04:22 PM)TuftyGoblin Wrote: really? you need to seriously look at the NLR rules. http://www.fearlessrp.net/derma/rules.html

You cannot go back to the place you died in the past life for ATLEAST 5 minutes.
(07-17-2013, 05:46 PM)Angelheartz Wrote:
(07-17-2013, 04:22 PM)TuftyGoblin Wrote: really? you need to seriously look at the NLR rules. http://www.fearlessrp.net/derma/rules.html

You cannot go back to the place you died in the past life for ATLEAST 5 minutes.

And YOU CANT REVENGE KILL! it says you FORGOT EVERYTHING so thats one rule broken!!! ARGHHHH!!!!

Also when are you goig to explain the other things i quoted above? for example the change in story, the explination of " because it was abit of fun" ?
Ban request reviewed and approved.

Closing notes:
Evidence was deemed sufficient. Accused player, KeizerCroesco (STEAM_0:1:45755142), was found violating rules regarding random deathmatching.
Suspension will be applied for 1 day.

[FL] Aviator
Server Administrative Team
Regards,
aviator