Slyfox Security Corporation [Is closing down] Give us a week or two please
(05-05-2014, 03:49 PM)Borovichok Wrote:
(05-05-2014, 08:16 AM)Weecow Wrote:
(05-04-2014, 08:41 PM)Hostage Wrote:
(05-04-2014, 04:37 AM)Fiddlestiiicks Wrote:

Spoiler :
I made a billboard sign on the build server, I just thought it would be kinda cool to have. It could also be used for HQ's and stuff, I don't really know. What do you guys think? Smile
[Image: 336419875ED6168E8B815F763EEE197688B2F594]
[Image: 08FB7194046C671A013FCFFEB79904281B45A8FA]

Damn I love it Cheese

So awsome.
IWhen ever I have some days free close to eachother we cna do a big rp. President transportation and defence. So we bring the pres from the nexus and announce that we are on the road, so rebels or corleones attack us.

The pres , to make it more action, can bea dictator :p
Sorry to post here, but the sentence 'so rebels or corleones attack us' is promoting aggresive roleplay, also being a dictator isn't really allowed anymore. Doesn't sound like official clan roleplay to me to promote aggresive roleplay..
Aggressive roleplay is also type of roleplay, even If you don't like it.
Oh yeah FL "promotes passive roleplay" while you need to spend only 5k to arm yourself to teeth

Not saying that aggresive RP is bad, just saying that he is promoting it. According to the rules, you cannot PROMOTE aggresive RP and i find it kinda weird that hostage has like 1000 hours and still doesn't know that single basic rule. Not to mention running an OFFICIAL clan and still wanting to 'get attacked by corleones/rebels', that's not sounding right to me
We are a clan of agression Rp. even when we ment it to be passive. We are always armed during our missions sadly enough.
I'm not saying that that is bad, I've owned a aggresive clan aswell but the fact that you act unprofessional by saying "so the corleones or rebels attack us" thats not how a clan should act, and especially not an official clan. And a guy with around 1000 hours like you hostage should really know that.. Now I quit this subject because its actually not ment to be here Smile
The following 1 user Likes Weecow's post:
  • Altoria
(05-07-2014, 05:26 PM)Weecow Wrote: I'm not saying that that is bad, I've owned a aggresive clan aswell but the fact that you act unprofessional by saying "so the corleones or rebels attack us" thats not how a clan should act, and especially not an official clan. And a guy with around 1000 hours like you hostage should really know that.. Now I quit this subject because its actually not ment to be here Smile

That's alright, we all have lots to learn. Even I .
Thanks for reminding me that I have things to learn hehe.
And i will.

(Will make a tread somewhere about my vision about passive rp and all)
The following 1 user Likes Altoria's post:
  • Weecow
I'm sorry to say this so soon after being promoted, but I must resign from my position in the clan. Again, I apologize for this. Best of luck to you guys.
(05-13-2014, 01:31 AM)Fiddlestiiicks Wrote: I'm sorry to say this so soon after being promoted, but I must resign from my position in the clan. Again, I apologize for this. Best of luck to you guys.

It is alright. The bests of luck for you. Smile
I'm sorry to say I am leaving for a other clan .
I relay had high hopes for this clan but after a long membership I havent really met any other clan memebrs. This could be due to a number of reasons but all in all I am resigning from Slyfox inc.

Regards,
Grayhawk
Grayhawk,
Loves gentle souls who stop when pulled over

[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:0:34570322&b=8]

(05-20-2014, 01:47 PM)Grayhawk Wrote: I relay had high hopes for this clan but after a long membership I havent really met any other clan memebrs. This could be due to a number of reasons but all in all I am resigning from Slyfox inc.

Regards,
Grayhawk

We understand what you are saying. These days even I nd other members don't see other members online.

As clan leader I will do my best to find a solution for that problem.
Closure of the Slyfox Security Corporation

I, Director of the Slyfox Security Corporation, Lucas'Hostage'Andrew,
has decided to put an end to the Corporation.
There are reasons enough to close.

I did wanted to close the clan a year ago,
but I refused to give up and went on with some of the acrtive members.
Giving up was something I disliked. So we dis our best to keep the clan active.

You will be wondering Why I am closing the clan.
Even when it is a great official one.
The reason for this will stay in the Slyfox Files.

I propably will regret my decision, but it is better this way.
The Slyfox Security Corporation had more down times than good times.
Some good RP's happend. Some members stoodn guard as Slyfox Security Guards.
But in total this clan cannot operate anymore.

Message to our members:

Thanks for being part of the Slyfox Security Corporation.
Let your experiance here lead you to a place in anothjer clan or organisations.

Hint: Remove your SSC rank in your clan tag in game and remember to have fun.

Message to our allies:

I thank you for having us as ally.
We had great tilmes together on clan rp's.

to the admins: Please let this page stay for a week or two. So that the members have time enough to nittice that the clan is closed. thanks
DO NOT CONTACT ME ABOUT THIS DECISION... Enough is enough

[Image: SlyfoxQuits.png]