(IC) Character Name: Anthony S. Rodriquez
(OOC) Steam Name: r0wie_47
(OOC) SteamID: STEAM_0:1:72097579
(OOC) Age: 15
(OOC) Roleplay Points: 0
(OOC) Hours In-Game: About 102 Hours..
(OOC) Bans: One because of an Accident "Propspamming Melons"
(OOC) Which division are you applying for: SSC-TF Agent
(OOC) Why this division?: I'm very good at Solo missions and execute the plans with a 100 % Result.
(OOC) Expierence: Just a good RP Experience
(OOC) About you: Well... I like to take this RP Serious and like the community here. It's just fun. And I like to play Gmod - CounterStrike : Source, CombatArms EU, Black Ops 2 - MW3.. | Music : Electro - Hardstyle - Dubstep - House.. And I like to join this Corporation Cheese
The following 1 user Likes r0wie_47's post:
  • Altoria
(01-23-2014, 05:21 PM)r0wie_47 Wrote: (IC) Character Name: Anthony S. Rodriquez
(OOC) Steam Name: r0wie_47
(OOC) SteamID: STEAM_0:1:72097579
(OOC) Roleplay Points: 0
(OOC) Hours In-Game: About 102 Hours..
(OOC) Bans: One because of an Accident "Propspamming Melons"
(OOC) Which division are you applying for: SSC-TF Agent
(OOC) Why this division?: I'm very good at Solo missions and execute the plans with a 100 % Result.
(OOC) Expierence: Just a good RP Experience
(OOC) About you: Well... I like to take this RP Serious and like the community here. It's just fun. And I like to play Gmod - CounterStrike : Source, CombatArms EU, Black Ops 2 - MW3.. | Music : Electro - Hardstyle - Dubstep - House.. And I like to join this Corporation Cheese

I will ask you to make a post here.
Do an rp and make pictures.
It's a way to show.

We like creativity. Even a nice story we like. Specially if both are nicely executed.
I'm having a RP Now and here are some Pics..

1. [Image: 28b6ys4.jpg]

2. [Image: ru3eqq.jpg]

3. [Image: ivvifq.jpg]

4. [Image: 30wm62b.jpg]

- Just basicly I like carnival very much and I can do very creative things with it, Also with making Houses and other things.

I Just like building Cheese
I would like to welcome r0wie_47 as SSC - TF Agent
Welcome agent Anthony S. Rodriquez. We like creativity. But testing our limits is a hobby of ours.
Welcome to the team.
(IC) Character Name: Fabian 'faabmaster' Rodriquez
(OOC) Steam Name: [FL:RP] faabmaster
(OOC) SteamID: STEAM_0:1:44877888
(OOC) Age: I am thirteen years old
(OOC) Roleplay Points: None
(OOC) Hours In-Game: 124 hours
(OOC) Bans: 1, jumping on my car.
(OOC) Which division are you applying for: The Task Force
(OOC) Why this division?: I have chosen this division as this is the supporting division, and needs all the men it can get. I am experienced with shooting, so I know how to handle a weapon once shit hits the fan.
(OOC) Expierence: I have alot of roleplaying experience, I have been doing the CW: Military RP for about three months, once Military RP died out, I got into Fearless again, so more roleplay experience from FL:RP
(OOC) About you: My name is Fabian, I am thirteen years old, and I live in the Netherlands, my hobbies are gaming, and chilling with friends. I am a calm person, but if someone eally annoys me, shit will hit the fan. I love simulator games, and roleplay is really my thing.
[Image: fearlessderpcake.png]
вøɾṉ τø ƒïģhτ, τɾαïṉεḋ τø ќïll, ρɾεραɾεḋ τø ḋïε, ṉεṿεɾ ώïll, ќεερ løώ, ṃøṿε ƒαṡτ, ќïll ƒïɾṡτ, ḋïε lαṡτ, øṉε ṡhøτ, øṉε ќïll, ṉø lυсќ, јυṡτ ṡќïll.
[Image: driverliscense.png]

The SSC will organise a traffic test for everyone who wishes to get their driver lisence.

Poles will be placed, speed limitations , even situations where you have to make choises.

Remember everyone who coms from right, may pass first before you.

And when the lights turn red. You stop.

(01-31-2014, 03:08 PM)Derpcake Wrote: (IC) Character Name: Fabian 'faabmaster' Rodriquez
(OOC) Steam Name: [FL:RP] faabmaster
(OOC) SteamID: STEAM_0:1:44877888
(OOC) Age: I am thirteen years old
(OOC) Hours In-Game: 124 hours
(OOC) Bans: 1, jumping on my car.
(OOC) Which division are you applying for: The Task Force
(OOC) Why this division?: I have chosen this division as this is the supporting division, and needs all the men it can get. I am experienced with shooting, so I know how to handle a weapon once shit hits the fan.
(OOC) Expierence: I have alot of roleplaying experience, I have been doing the CW: Military RP for about three months, once Military RP died out, I got into Fearless again, so more roleplay experience from FL:RP
(OOC) About you: My name is Fabian, I am thirteen years old, and I live in the Netherlands, my hobbies are gaming, and chilling with friends. I am a calm person, but if someone eally annoys me, shit will hit the fan. I love simulator games, and roleplay is really my thing.

I would like to welcome Derpcake as SSC - TF Agent

Roleplaying is what we like. Specially the big ones.
(IC) Character Name: Fukda Polees
(OOC) Steam Name: [FL:RP] Rule 34
(OOC) SteamID: STEAM_0:0:62202963
(OOC) Hours In-Game: Currently 118
(OOC) Bans: 2
(OOC) Which division are you applying for: Security
(OOC) Why this division?: I think it fits the way I play the game.
(OOC) Expierence: I have quite a bit of experience with Garry's Mod in general (515 hours) l'm not sure exactly how to answer this question.
(OOC) About you: Well, I'm 15 years old and I enjoy Garry's Mod. The main server I play is Fearless, and it is mostly the only server I've played for a long time now. The two bans I have were well, when I was less experienced besides the 2nd one, which kinda was a mix-up because I died and spawned at the same place. Besides that, I do my best to have fun and Fearless.
[Image: XiLkxQo.jpg]
We got ourselves our clan theme.
When ever I play it I just feel like roleplaying.

http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=29335
When I am home I will put more time in fearless than other games.

As clan we can start Rp's together, even when I am not there yet.
Make a rp, build a base or an new HQ that we can use.

Slyfox is still existing and we shall show that.
Even when we rp as simple securityguards for hire.

~Lucas"Hostage"Andrew~