Slyfox Security Corporation [Is closing down] Give us a week or two please
SA-MP is just full of badass RPers!
Nuka
Modelling/Texturing Contributor
The following 1 user Likes Nuka's post:
  • Tseard
Ghost Operatives and our Slyfox Security Corporation became allies.
Hey hostage, i was thinking we should do some talking on steam, because i've had a few RP ideas for slyfox, it'd be nice to do a clan RP Tounge
The following 1 user Likes Brian's post:
  • Altoria
(09-17-2013, 05:32 PM)Brian Wrote: Hey hostage, i was thinking we should do some talking on steam, because i've had a few RP ideas for slyfox, it'd be nice to do a clan RP Tounge

We always can do clan rp. Even when I can't be online you always can do the rp with the other members.

I lost my job so I can be online
Hostage, these bans are kinda old, i have changed since then and i am ready to prove that i am a good roleplayer and i know the rules. Also thank you for the second chance.
The clan will have meetings coming soon. and Training.

As one of our members said. He saw members online rdming and cdming. Or doing nothing.

Every member can do an rp or can show the server that Slyfox is organised.
Stick together as agents and be creative.
**Intercom in Head Owner of Slyfox's Office Plays A Message**

Greetings. You are receiving message from your ally, the *Static Occurs*. We wish to have a meeting with you in Evocity, and to better form our bond. Combat Commander Briefs, and Combat Commander Potal will be leading this. If you want to meet, this will take place on September 28th, 2013. The time will be (We will have to arrange one? And let me know if the date isn't okay with you.) We will meet at the offices. (v2d) I hope we will see you there.
Signed
Devys Potal
Ghost Operatives
[Image: f8ba1Yh.png]
i am listed as TF agent and security agent so you need to remove the security agent thing cause im a TF agent Cheese
(09-26-2013, 05:07 AM)Kulthro Wrote:
**Intercom in Head Owner of Slyfox's Office Plays A Message**

Greetings. You are receiving message from your ally, the *Static Occurs*. We wish to have a meeting with you in Evocity, and to better form our bond. Combat Commander Briefs, and Combat Commander Potal will be leading this. If you want to meet, this will take place on September 28th, 2013. The time will be (We will have to arrange one? And let me know if the date isn't okay with you.) We will meet at the offices. (v2d) I hope we will see you there.
Signed
Devys Potal
Ghost Operatives

A meeting between our clans indeed can be good. I will come to V2d today. I do hope that the time will match yours. Or that the server isn't full or gets ddossed.

A meeting always can be done with the members in our office. We have close contact and tell eachother everything .
Hello Old Friend,

We should have a chat together for things have changed and the world keeps spinning. You've always had my back and I'm very glad to have such a loyal companion. The last time we chatted was three long months ago...

Talk to you soon Friend.

Signed John Marston
[Image: grubsiggy.gif]
"A man must stand in the eyes of fear and march on to lead those who follow him to victory. Through these battles, a man will build himself a home, a place of refuge and happiness for those he cares about." - Grub
The following 1 user Likes Grub's post:
  • Altoria