Slyfox Security Corporation [Is closing down] Give us a week or two please
MightyOne Wrote: (OOC) Steam Name: MightyOne (add me )
(OOC) SteamID: STEAM_0:0:47166075
(OOC) Age: 16
(OOC) Roleplay Points: 1
(OOC) Hours In-Game: 528
(OOC) Bans: sadly 11 (but i am here now to stay)
(OOC) Which division are you applying for:SSC-S (security - agent)
[b](OOC) Why this division?: i like to guard other people properties and our too..
(OOC) Expierence:yeah i have experiense only as a security guard but not in clan.
(OOC) About you:i play mostly at v2p and v33x servers..i dont have problem with loosing any guns or anything else during a raid ..and i very like to protect bases..people ..and other..and of course i am ready to follow my commander's orders

DENIED

Due to ban history

Signed. Ivan Reznov SSC Co-Leader
See, It was already reviewed.
stupid signature keeps breaking
I remember this application program Hostage made so I decided to post the link here. http://www.chatbot4u.com/nl/chatbots/sly...atbot.html Use that as a fun way to enter your application!
*** An e-mail is sent to all Slyfox members***
*** The e-mail opens and it reads:***

You have all been invited to the Slyfox Assault Squad RP!

Details: It will take place on Saturday, The 24th. The time will be at 1 P.M. EST. Guns will be provided by me. The building will be in front of the pool. We will be needing all the agents we can get for it to be successful. Please write if you will be attending the RP. I hope you can attend the RP.

***The e-mail closes***
The following 1 user Likes Hungames's post:
  • Altoria
I would like to welcome Jakub and Volimius as SSC - TF Agents
Show the people that Slyfox is a seriouse clan who keeps their clients safe.
Good luck on the field.

I tested these two Agents and i was satisfied.
Did training and protecting someones propertie with success.
The following 2 users Like Altoria's post:
  • Doctor KuLa, Hungames
Hello everyone, The SAS RP is being moved to Sunday at 1pm EST. I can't make it anymore so it can't happen.
The SAS rp will not happen soon. We are waiting for the DDoS attacks to stop so we have a smooth, good time with the rp. I hope to see you all at the rp when it is done.
The Ddos irritates me and the less free time I have to.
I do my best to get online.
I miss fearless and slyfox alot.
infact I miss all of you.
***A letter has been found in SSC mailbox***

Hello agents, this day has came when i am leaving Slyfox Security Corporation. Overall i had a great time being an Slyfox Agent but it is time to broaden my horizons, i will never forget all these helpful people and the whole corporation, i will keep contact with each agent and you must be sure that skills which i have acquired here will not get wasted - please accept my resignation.

Post Office of Białystok City

Spoiler :
Dear SlyFox owners and members.
In this day I decised to left SlyFox Security Corporation.
So my service in SlyFox Security Corporation has ended.
Please accept my resignation.

Signed:
[Image: IMG_0001.jpg]
[Image: th_bia2a.jpg]

[Image: image.png]
Doctor KuLa
Always Drunk
**** A letter lands in the head office of SSC HQ ****

Dear Hostage

I am sad to announce that i will be leaving the clan, and that i wont forget all the good things that this clan has done for me and that all the work i done for the clan goes down in history. I am leaving because i have found work elsewhere and i believe it is my true calling. With all that said, i would like to say goodbye and i hope the clan proceeds with a strong heart.

Yours Sincerely

Dermy