Slyfox Security Corporation [Is closing down] Give us a week or two please
ANNOUNCEMENT

[Image: SFS2-1.png]

I would like to promore Agent Hungames to a rank of SSC - S Lieutenant

He has done a lot of good things for clan, also always willing to roleplay, and creating new ideas to help clan. I hope he will become even better agent.

Signed

Ivan Reznov. Co-Leader of Slyfox Corporation
(08-08-2013, 02:50 PM)MightyOne Wrote: (OOC) Steam Name: MightyOne (add me )
(OOC) SteamID: STEAM_0:0:47166075
(OOC) Age: 16
(OOC) Roleplay Points: 1
(OOC) Hours In-Game: 528
(OOC) Bans: sadly 11 (but i am here now to stay)
(OOC) Which division are you applying for:SSC-S (security - agent)
[b](OOC) Why this division?:
i like to guard other people properties and our too..
(OOC) Expierence:yeah i have experiense only as a security guard but not in clan.
(OOC) About you:i play mostly at v2p and v33x servers..i dont have problem with loosing any guns or anything else during a raid ..and i very like to protect bases..people ..and other..and of course i am ready to follow my commander's orders

DENIED

Due to ban history

Signed. Ivan Reznov SSC Co-Leader
(OOC) Steam Name:[EGZ] Venom
(OOC) SteamID:STEAM_0:1:42682118
(OOC) Age: 15
(OOC) Roleplay Points:2
(OOC) Hours In-Game:386
(OOC) Bans:2
(OOC) Which division are you applying for:Security
(OOC) Why this division?: I would rather be in the open protecting things than go undercover because that is my kinda style, plus I would like just protecting things more than going undercover and doing stakeouts.
(OOC) Expierence:I play police pretty much all the time, so I am experienced with lots of weapons and I have also protect lots of presidents and such as SRU or a regular Security Guard.
(OOC) About you:V2D is my favorite map and I am on fearless almost everyday, unless I have something IRL to do or go and admin on my own server.(Also, Hungames sent me)
Hmm just realise that my rank (SSC -S Captain) Isnt actually a rank xD

Could i be a colonel instead or something? Really not that big of a deal but it is a hole in the thread Tounge
The following 1 user Likes Dermy's post:
  • Altoria
(08-09-2013, 01:04 AM)VenomzzxD Wrote: (OOC) Steam Name:[EGZ] Venom
(OOC) Why this division?: I would rather be in the open protecting things than go undercover because that is my kinda style, plus I would like just protecting things more than going undercover and doing stakeouts.
(OOC) Expierence:I play police pretty much all the time, so I am experienced with lots of weapons and I have also protect lots of presidents and such as SRU or a regular Security Guard.
(OOC) About you:V2D is my favorite map and I am on fearless almost everyday, unless I have something IRL to do or go and admin on my own server.(Also, Hungames sent me)
I would accept him. I knew he would be a good member and a loyal one. That is why I sent him.
stupid signature keeps breaking
(08-09-2013, 01:04 AM)VenomzzxD Wrote: (OOC) Steam Name:[EGZ] Venom

I would like to welcome Venom as Slyfox SSC Security Agent!

Congratulations
Thank ya!
Dear Slyfox office,

I am happy to announce that the Defense Intelligence Agency is re-opened again! I hope we can continue our allyship we had before.

Greetings, [Image: 0xu4alv]
Director of the D.I.A.
"We all do dumb things, that's what makes us human.”

- Hossan Ramzy
The following 3 users Like Deriptz's post:
  • Nadrickk, Shockwave, Altoria
Sorry to ask, sitting in the dark here, but how will I keep up to date with the group? Do we have a way to communicate? Do we have meetings? etc.
The following 1 user Likes CodeDenzy's post:
  • Altoria
(08-11-2013, 05:56 PM)Deriptz Wrote: Dear Slyfox office,

I am happy to announce that the Defense Intelligence Agency is re-opened again! I hope we can continue our allyship we had before.

Greetings, [Image: 0xu4alv]
Director of the D.I.A.

It's good to see D.I.A Back.
Your facilities can still be protected by our corporation as always sir Thomas.

(08-12-2013, 11:46 PM)CodeDenzy Wrote: Sorry to ask, sitting in the dark here, but how will I keep up to date with the group? Do we have a way to communicate? Do we have meetings? etc.

We all have steam. There we should add eachother. I will add everyone in the slyfox group on steam aswell.

Once I finaly can be on gmod..
I hate to be abscent for so long.

We could have meetings and all. But aslong as my pc is not good. I can't plan ahead since It won't let me go online or so.

You can have meetings with eachother together with our Office members.
I will read the conversations later on or I will ehar about it later on.

[Image: Taskforce.png]

We have more Security than people in the Task Force.

Anyone who wishes to be switched to TaskForce can ask it here.

Motivation: The taéskforce is always arround the protected locations. And any raider will get supprised since they miscalculated their plans to raid.