Slyfox Security Corporation [Is closing down] Give us a week or two please
I would like to welcome [FL:RP] Shockwave as SSC - Security Agent.
Ranking up is possible . Join the members in their rp's, maake your own and promotion might get your way.
Welcome on the team.
The following 1 user Likes Altoria's post:
  • Shockwave
(07-30-2013, 11:01 PM)Hostage Wrote: I would like to welcome [FL:RP] Shockwave as SSC - Security Agent.
Ranking up is possible . Join the members in their rp's, maake your own and promotion might get your way.
Welcome on the team.

Thx for promoting me Hostage,
I will do my work good as possible!
(OOC) Steam Name: [DiG]CodeDenzer
(OOC) SteamID: STEAM_0:0:42062661
(OOC) Age: 16
(OOC) Roleplay Points: 0
(OOC) Hours In-Game: 250
(OOC) Bans: 2
(OOC) Which division are you applying for: SSC - Security Agent
(OOC) Why this division?: I may create benefit for this corporation as a security member, I follow orders, good with guns, And I am better at protecting the corporation's interests rather than been a spy.
(OOC) Expierence: I have never been in a fearless clan, but otherwise I have had experience as a Corleone member, guarding, following orders, protecting. Experience in weapons like Galil, Awp, Tranq, which ever may suit the operation/task.
(OOC) About you: I come from Russia, I spend most of my time gaming, fps/horror, I like to design structures and build. I am friendly, but definitely fair, and honest.
The following 1 user Likes CodeDenzy's post:
  • Shockwave
(08-01-2013, 09:58 PM)CodeDenzy Wrote: (OOC) Steam Name: [DiG]CodeDenzer
(OOC) SteamID: STEAM_0:0:42062661
(OOC) Age: 16
(OOC) Roleplay Points: 0
(OOC) Hours In-Game: 250
(OOC) Bans: 2
(OOC) Which division are you applying for: SSC - Security Agent
(OOC) Why this division?: I may create benefit for this corporation as a security member, I follow orders, good with guns, And I am better at protecting the corporation's interests rather than been a spy.
(OOC) Expierence: I have never been in a fearless clan, but otherwise I have had experience as a Corleone member, guarding, following orders, protecting. Experience in weapons like Galil, Awp, Tranq, which ever may suit the operation/task.
(OOC) About you: I come from Russia, I spend most of my time gaming, fps/horror, I like to design structures and build. I am friendly, but definitely fair, and honest.

I will say, Give hime a chance.
(07-31-2013, 09:02 AM)Shockwave Wrote:
(07-30-2013, 11:01 PM)Hostage Wrote: I would like to welcome [FL:RP] Shockwave as SSC - Security Agent.
Welcome on the team.

Thx for promoting me Hostage,
I will do my work good as possible!

He said ranking up is possible, not you are promoted. You were accepted, not promoted
stupid signature keeps breaking
Yeah Yeah I know,
Humans can make faults!
The following 1 user Likes Shockwave's post:
  • Altoria
(08-02-2013, 09:36 AM)Shockwave Wrote: Yeah Yeah I know,
Humans can make faults!

Sign that we are still only humans :pp

--------------
I would like to welcome [DiG]CodeDenzer As SSC - Security Agent
Welcome to the team Agent.
Thank you, I will be available through team speak, if needed.
(OOC) Steam Name: ( You're steam name ) [FT:RP] Rain
(OOC) SteamID: ( Your Steam ID ) STEAM_0:0:37922824
(OOC) Age: ( Your Real Age ) 16
(OOC) Roleplay Points: ( How many RP points do you have ) 0
(OOC) Hours In-Game: ( How many hours did you spend on FL ) 268
(OOC) Bans: ( How many bans do you have ) 5 (Since Nov 2011)
(OOC) Which division are you applying for: ( Which division do you want to join? ) Task Force
(OOC) Why this division?: ( A reason why you want to be in this division ) I am more of a take them out from a distance or do it when they are not expecting it sort of guy. Also because there is not as many Task Force as there is Security so I want to try balance the numbers a bit.
(OOC) Expierence: ( What expierence do you have in general ) I have played garrys mod since its release, played Fearless for 2 years and I am fairly decent at building ( I have a thread if you want to look at it in the Marketplace)
(OOC) About you: ( Tell us a little bit about you ) I have allowed myself to get distracted by not playing properly due to not having much to do, this lead to arguements and me doing unnessecary things leading to a ban. I want to join something so I can actively RP properly and avoid things like that in the future. Although I am not proud of my bans I do not care much for what people think of them as they were my own stupidity. I am fairly active and can participate in events and RPs if you want me too, I can also help out with anything else required as I am not the worst with things like photoshop and forum stuff etc.
I would like to apologise for my recent inactivity, but I have an explanation. I was on a holiday to Spain.
You will see me around more often, and I will try to be at as many events as possible.
Kind regards,
Whoopie
[Image: mxh.gif]
Rate Me.
The following 1 user Likes whoopie's post:
  • Freezak