Slyfox Security Corporation [Is closing down] Give us a week or two please
(OOC) Steam Name: [FL:RP] Whoopie.
(OOC) SteamID: STEAM_0:0:30699063
(OOC) Age: I'm 14 years old, born 9-12-1998.
(OOC) Roleplay Points: I've currently got 12 RPP.
(OOC) Hours In-Game: Spent around 320-ish hours on FL.
(OOC) Bans: I've got 8 bans, last ban was around December 25, 2012.
(OOC) Which division are you applying for: I'd like to apply for the SF - S division.
(OOC) Why this division?: Because this division seems to fit me the most, I like the description of it, and I've done jobs like these before.
(OOC) Expierence: I've been in various clans, playing FL for nearly one year now. I could consider myself an experienced roleplayer, and I've played with quite some of the SF members.
(OOC) About you: Well.. I am from the Netherlands, and 14 years old, as you've read. I don't really think of myself as an immature "kid" you sometimes see around, but I'm not mature either. I'd like to have some fun on the servers again, and I'm looking forward to a reply on this application. I have also had my own clan called Great Britiain Underground, which has closed by now.

Thanks in advance,
Whoopie.
Kind regards,
Whoopie
[Image: mxh.gif]
Rate Me.
I've seen you a lot before, and you are a good guy. So I hope we can work together

So

I would like to welcome our new member [FL:RP] Whoopie as Slyfox - SSC - Security Agent
(OOC) Steam Name: ( You're steam name ) Sylux
(OOC) SteamID: ( Your Steam ID ) http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198009650841/
(OOC) Age: ( Your Real Age ) 15
(OOC) Roleplay Points: ( How many RP points do you have ) 2
(OOC) Hours In-Game: ( How many hours did you spend on FL ) 273 hours at the moment.
(OOC) Bans: ( How many bans do you have ) I dont know cant open the ban section, I think 0.
(OOC) Which division are you applying for: ( Which division do you want to join? ) Office commander (which is open) or security.
(OOC) Why this division?: ( A reason why you want to be in this division ) I like to take the lead, but I can listen to orders to and I like to stick to the base and guard our properties.
(OOC) Expierence: ( What expierence do you have in general ) I have enough experience, almost all the hours I have on gmod I've spend in roleplay thats
(OOC) About you: ( Tell us a little bit about you ) I can listen good , I was co-owner in the slyfox clan first. I like to work as a team.
Congratulations Prosto on your promotion!
Since you were a co-owner. You are suitable for a Office Commander job, but I cannot accept into Such high rank without speaking to Hostage about it.

So for now on I would Like to welcome Sylux as Slyfox - SSC - Security Agent

EDIT:
I just noticed that Mathias is Office Commander, but Hostage edited rank name incorrectly. I thought that He was Security Commander not Office Commander.

So job is taken already. You will be Security Agent, and you may be promoted very soon
Just wondering if i re-apply will i be reinstated my role as captain?

(OOC) Steam Name: [FL:RP] Dermy (formerly dermy TO THE MAX)

(OOC) SteamID: STEAM_0:1:31701000

(OOC) Age: 18

(OOC) Roleplay Points: 4

(OOC) Hours In-Game: 500+

(OOC) Bans: 1

(OOC) Which division are you applying for: Security

(OOC) Why this division?: I love defending/guarding important people/objects as i do so professionally and effectively.

(OOC) Expierence: I am very skilled at constructing defenses in general for any situation. I also have a very good aim with weapons in general. I also like to talk situations over if they get out of control to come about a different result.

(OOC) About you: Well i'm a simple guy who likes to have fun. I do the things i like doing, i don't do the things i don't like doing. I like doing things professionally and by the book, every little detail counts! And when i'm not playing seriously i'm always fun to play with!
Ive seen you around when I was just an agent, and I played with you few times. So I dont think that Hostage would be against you being reinstated.

I would like to welcome [FL:RP] Dermy as Slyfox - SSC - S Captain
(07-20-2013, 11:05 AM)Borovichok Wrote: Ive seen you around when I was just an agent, and I played with you few times. So I dont think that Hostage would be against you being reinstated.

Thank you very much! Its good to be back
The following 1 user Likes Dermy's post:
  • Prosto
(07-20-2013, 11:10 AM)Dermy Wrote:
(07-20-2013, 11:05 AM)Borovichok Wrote: Ive seen you around when I was just an agent, and I played with you few times. So I dont think that Hostage would be against you being reinstated.

Thank you very much! Its good to be back

Its also good to see old members coming back
I've now added my SteamID into the application.
Thank you for accepting me, you won't regret it Wink
Kind regards,
Whoopie
[Image: mxh.gif]
Rate Me.