New Tax System
As far as I know, in the UK if you earn a lot, you pay a lot. As Pholorian said, people earning 100'000 or more pay almost half in taxes. Since they earn more, at the current income tax (which I don't know) means that more is deducted.

Since taxes are done in percent in real life, I always wondered why we never done it here.

+Support.

Time for taxes to be fair and managed correctly.
Regards,
aviator
+ support

I mean it would be more realistic and Im sure it cant be THAT hard to change.
-Support would add incentive to take higher payed jobs to make more money with the taxes instead of actually wanting to RP them.

[Image: fgfcrai.png]

If I helped you, please consider giving me a +Rep.

+Support
A very good and fair Idea
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:42460722&b=1]
"Use the force, harry." -Gandalf
(07-16-2013, 06:02 PM)Professional_instinct Wrote: -Support would add incentive to take higher payed jobs to make more money with the taxes instead of actually wanting to RP them.
wrong, higher paid jobs will get less than before as there tax will be more because its a % of there salary
altho they will get more than a civilian but thats how it is now so?
Wait wait... If i have 500$ salary then i will get 400$? I'm confused!
Its a nice change but it feels like its missing somthing.

Really right now taxes serve no purpose most days on the server besides to just be a pay cheque, and the rare occasion the president actualy pays for a government contractor to provide a service.

+ Support for the %, but personaly i feel it needs to be changed more, somthing to add a purpose to higher taxes besides "I just want more money"
Saint Dogbert: The patron saint of technology
[Image: Saint_dogbert.jpg]
(07-16-2013, 08:11 PM)Mr.Dragon GR Wrote: Wait wait... If i have 500$ salary then i will get 400$? I'm confused!

With this suggestion, the president can set the tax to take 0-20% of your wage for tax payments.

So for example if you're earning $500 as the Police Sergeant with Donator status and the president sets the tax to 20% then yes, you'll earn $400 a payday. If he sets it to 10% you'll earn $450, 5% would be $475 etc.

This way the job salaries are more balanced, the higher paid jobs would pay most for the taxes and the lower salary jobs would pay less than them.

Great idea, +Support
+ support

great idea.
it would offer new ways of roleplay and its a fair system
Great Idea, +support.
Better than losing $30 a payday no matter what income you get.

Sincerely,
ArcHammer
[Image: LkB62ld.png]

+Rep