[CLOSED] Global Liberation Army (G.L.A.)
(07-17-2013, 12:25 AM)Yankee Wrote: Steam name: ¥aŋkee

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:43482681

Timezone: EST.

RP points: 2

Time on server: 97

Bans: 1

In game name: Ryan Alpert

Tell us about yourself(IC): My name is Ryan Alpert, I was born in a suburb a bit away called Hartford. I grew up with my mother and father, only child. My father was big on hunting, which ended up rubbing off on me as well. I am experienced with many type of weapons because of this. Also, back when I lived in Hartford, I worked for a security company called "Summit Security". We mostly guarded businesses such schools, or office buildings. I moved here to EvoCity a few years ago, I am now 36.

Please answer these 5 questions-
1-how would you resolve a conflict of interest between another group?: It depends on what the conflict is, certain conflicts may need a peaceful agreement, or an aggressive attack.
2-do you prefer passive rp, or aggressive rp?: I think I enjoy PassiveRP a bit more since I feel like it always seems more realistic and the RP is better quality. However, if AggressiveRP is planned out correctly, it can be very fun as well.
3-what is the highest achievable rank in the G.L.A.?: Commander.
4-What do you think of the G.L.A.?: I think that the G.L.A sounds like a clan that can turn out to be very fun and give out great RP experiences. It seems like an overall good idea!
5-The G.L.A. are a derivative from what game?: Command & Conquer.

The following 4 users Like Futilelamb's post:
  • Rouch122, Yankee, cnr, Preditor
Steam name: koolmatt222

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:45088014

Timezone: Central

RP points: 0

Time on server: 30 hours

Bans: 0

In game name: Matthew Brody

Tell us about yourself(IC): My name is Matthew, Matt for short, I have come from the city closest to Evocity looking for job opportunities. I am a former computer programmer for a big company and i know alot about electronics. I spend my past time hunting and at the target range and consider myself a decent arms man.

A Quote you would say(can be anything):

What can you offer the G.L.A.: I can offer computer skills and mild gunman skills, better sticking in the back with cover fire with a long range rifle.

1-how would you resolve a conflict of interest between another group? Depends on the situation.
2-do you prefer passive rp, or aggressive rp? A mix between.
3-what is the highest achievable rank in the G.L.A.? General
4-What do you think of the G.L.A.? A well organized group who work well in large numbers
5-The G.L.A. are a derivative from what game? Command & Conquer Generals
The following 1 user Likes KoolMatt222's post:
  • Rouch122
Thank you Koolmatt, We will get to you soon.
Steam name: JesseRockstarr

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:60248766

Timezone: Mountain

Time on server: 188 Hours and 1 Minute (And Counting)

Bans: None. (0)

In game name: Jesse Martinez

Tell us about yourself(IC): Well I'm a 21 year old MMA Fighter. Used to go to the fight clubs all the time after my career ended, and was never liked by the police. I've been arrested two times on an unfair court as I was proven innocent yet still arrested after an "autotheft incident". Ever since then I've always thought we were under control from a corrupt government. I want it to stop. I want our people to be safe, be free and be under fair law and government.

A Quote you would say(can be anything): I'll be back!

What can you offer the G.L.A.: Weapons, Strict but fair Justice, and a big ol' shipment of cold hard FREEDOM.

1-How would you resolve a conflict of interest between another group? ' In a war or an almost break out war, I would attempt to speak to the leader of the opposing group in creating a truce or peace treaty. However if the opposing group is seen out as hostile it would turn into an aggressive battle.''
2-do you prefer passive rp, or aggressive rp? 'I prefer a mix between, Yet Im leaning in on passive roleplay a bit more, as it is more fun/realistic.
3-what is the highest achievable rank in the G.L.A.? 'General.'
4-What do you think of the G.L.A.? 'It is a well planned out group of amazing people that actually care about the citizens, The fact that they wont stand for a corrupt government is honorable to the citizens, and they deserve to be respected more throughout the system.
5-The G.L.A. are a derivative from what game? 'Command and Conquer.'
The following 1 user Likes Cody's post:
  • Rouch122
After we discuss your application, we will contact you later. Thank you for your application!
(07-21-2013, 05:54 AM)KoolMatt222 Wrote: Steam name: koolmatt222

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:45088014

Timezone: Central

Time on server: 30 hours

Bans: 0

In game name: Matthew Brody

Tell us about yourself(IC): My name is Matthew, Matt for short, I have come from the city closest to Evocity looking for job opportunities. I am a former computer programmer for a big company and i know alot about electronics. I spend my past time hunting and at the target range and consider myself a decent arms man.

A Quote you would say(can be anything):

What can you offer the G.L.A.: I can offer computer skills and mild gunman skills, better sticking in the back with cover fire with a long range rifle.

1-how would you resolve a conflict of interest between another group? Depends on the situation.
2-do you prefer passive rp, or aggressive rp? A mix between.
3-what is the highest achievable rank in the G.L.A.? General
4-What do you think of the G.L.A.? A well organized group who work well in large numbers
5-The G.L.A. are a derivative from what game? Command & Conquer Generals

[Image: 2d96a12.png]

(07-21-2013, 06:40 AM)JesseRockstarr Wrote: Steam name: JesseRockstarr

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:60248766

Timezone: Mountain

Time on server: 188 Hours and 1 Minute (And Counting)

Bans: None. (0)

In game name: Jesse Martinez

Tell us about yourself(IC): Well I'm a 21 year old MMA Fighter. Used to go to the fight clubs all the time after my career ended, and was never liked by the police. I've been arrested two times on an unfair court as I was proven innocent yet still arrested after an "autotheft incident". Ever since then I've always thought we were under control from a corrupt government. I want it to stop. I want our people to be safe, be free and be under fair law and government.

A Quote you would say(can be anything): I'll be back!

What can you offer the G.L.A.: Weapons, Strict but fair Justice, and a big ol' shipment of cold hard FREEDOM.

1-How would you resolve a conflict of interest between another group? ' In a war or an almost break out war, I would attempt to speak to the leader of the opposing group in creating a truce or peace treaty. However if the opposing group is seen out as hostile it would turn into an aggressive battle.''
2-do you prefer passive rp, or aggressive rp? 'I prefer a mix between, Yet Im leaning in on passive roleplay a bit more, as it is more fun/realistic.
3-what is the highest achievable rank in the G.L.A.? 'General.'
4-What do you think of the G.L.A.? 'It is a well planned out group of amazing people that actually care about the citizens, The fact that they wont stand for a corrupt government is honorable to the citizens, and they deserve to be respected more throughout the system.
5-The G.L.A. are a derivative from what game? 'Command and Conquer.'

[Image: 2d96a12.png]
BTW, the highest achievable rank for non-owners is Commander. Thought I would point that out for both of you.
Steam name: Elemental

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:42160090

Timezone: Australian

Time on server: 172 hours

Bans: 2

In game name: Elemental (rp: corvo attano)

Tell us about yourself(IC):

A Quote you would say(can be anything): "lets talk"

What can you offer the G.L.A.: a well armed soldier, im loyal, wont run from fights, and good at sneaking into nexus.

1-how would you resolve a conflict of interest between another group?
try and make a deal (compramise) within the groups peacefully.

2-do you prefer passive rp, or aggressive rp?
passive all the way.

3-what is the highest achievable rank in the G.L.A.?
commander

4-What do you think of the G.L.A.?
sounds like lots of fun and i would often see them on server and want to join.

5-The G.L.A. are a derivative from what game?
Command And Conquer. (i have it)
We will post a reply soon. Thank you for your application
(07-22-2013, 04:38 AM)Elemental Wrote: Steam name: Elemental

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:42160090

Timezone: Australian

Time on server: 172 hours

Bans: 2

In game name: Elemental (rp: corvo attano)

Tell us about yourself(IC):

A Quote you would say(can be anything): "lets talk"

What can you offer the G.L.A.: a well armed soldier, im loyal, wont run from fights, and good at sneaking into nexus.

1-how would you resolve a conflict of interest between another group?
try and make a deal (compramise) within the groups peacefully.

2-do you prefer passive rp, or aggressive rp?
passive all the way.

3-what is the highest achievable rank in the G.L.A.?
commander

4-What do you think of the G.L.A.?
sounds like lots of fun and i would often see them on server and want to join.

5-The G.L.A. are a derivative from what game?
Command And Conquer. (i have it)

[Image: 2d96a12.jpg]