Your name:
Wound
Your ban ID:
Banned by:
[FL] Aviator
Reason:
Disconnect to avoid arrest.
Involved:
I am not sure of his steam or steam friends name, but his roleplay name was "good ol'borris" or something along those lines.
Why we should unban you:
Well, I did not intentionally leave the server to avoid the arrest. I was trying to get onto the v33x server for a while so I had "join when a slot is available" checked. This police officer called "good ol'borris" had tazed me because he thought I punched him, when in fact I did not, someone called "yeah" punched him. I was annoyed and said things like "f*ck this" and "for f*ck sake man you're being an idiot" and I do apoligize for that language, it was not mature. But while I was knocked out for a while I joined the v33x server because the box was checked. After about 5 minutes of waiting for a slot to re-join v2d it says I am banned, and for a week too which is understandable because I have not been the best player before. But I am serious when I say I am not here to break rules anymore, you can see that on my unblacklist request as well. Before I didn't really care about being banned but I really do now, I want to play properly now. This ban was a big misunderstanding.
Why did you disconnect to avoid arrest two times?

Since I had a report once, checked logs and confirmed, but I wanted to see if you would connect, which you did (within two seconds). Then a few minutes later I get a report from the same guy, check the logs and confirmed, then you disconnected and I banned you.

I don't see any misunderstanding. Even if you did have 33x on 'Join when a slot is available', you still broke a rule.
Regards,
aviator
Denied.
Regards,
aviator