Un-ban Request || I did do wrong...
Your name: Pixieee

Your ban ID: 30556 | 30561

Banned by: [FL] Termin

Reason:

30556 - Ban request approved: Mass prop abuse, not here to RP

30561 - Ban request approved: Mass CDM, FearRP

Involved: (Who was involved? Type a - when there were no other people involved except you and the admin.) Do not remember the players, I am sorry.

Why we should unban you: (A motivation why we should unban you, or why your ban should be shortened)
Hey Guys! Just Vertex here.

I'm basically here in hopes of being unbanned from the FearlessRP servers. I'm not going to sit here and argue by saying that I didn't do anything wrong because in all honesty, I know fine well that I did and I really shouldn't of tried to fuck up the gaming experience for everybody. I can't say there was any reason for me behaving the way I did because there wasn't a reason. I just acted like a prick.

The fact is, I just want to be able to play on a server that I really enjoyed playing and can guarentee that I will never behave in any inappropriate manner again. To prove this, I am willing to have my player completely renewed with all money revoked and all items in my inventory removed.

Again, I apologise for the way I behaved and I just want people to be able to see me play FearlessRP properly.

If I am unbanned then brilliant. If not... then I tried that is all I can say.
Just wondering if there is any news on this.
Updated the information, your appeal will now more visible to the banning administrator and should be resolved soon.
The behaviour you showed on our servers is utterly disgusting and very often lead to a permanent suspension. However here is the plan. Your ban will be reduced to 7 days, in this time you must make sure you understand the rules completely. We will know if you haven't because if you start breaking rules back on the server you will be getting closer and closer to a perm.

Reduced to 7 days as per above.