Un ban bizzelljr
[/size Your name: Bizzelljr

Your ban ID: 34907

Banned by: [FL] Fultzy

Reason: Apparently I was "Prop surfing".

Involved: Morph, [FL] Fultzy.

Why we should unban you: Well for one, I wasn't prop surfing at all, I was in the presidents office as Cop Sergeant with Morph, building the office. I got teleported to the admin for some reason, then I died upon arrival. I think it was because Morph made 2 floors within the office (if you fell you would have probably died, not sure). I wouldn't waste 10 hours of playing on A decent server just to prop surf and get banned. I do believe 1 hole week is a bit unfair for an unfair matter. I got teleported and then immediately "You are banned for 7days" .
I've actually been waiting for you to post an unban request, You added me on steam and said you've got banned. I spoke to the admin in-game and he was saying stuff like it was enough evidence of the sort. Tbf, he's A decent Rper and i like to play with him :p
You died from being up on a prop and then I came and teleported you to talk to you. I asked you questions regarding the situation such as was that your prop you were on and where were you doing it and you showed me where it was and it was your prop because all I saw was you falling from the sky.
(07-26-2013, 04:06 PM)Fultzy Wrote: You died from being up on a prop and then I came and teleported you to talk to you. I asked you questions regarding the situation such as was that your prop you were on and where were you doing it and you showed me where it was and it was your prop because all I saw was you falling from the sky.

Of course he's bound to fall, it was on the top floor of the nexus and you were all the way down there. I doubt he could of just fell out the window
Im talking to Bizz morph not you. You are no longer needed to post here.
its true what morph is saying and if not remove the ban can you shorten the ban 1 whole week for falling to my death thats abit stupid
I will take your word on it. I will unban you since this is only our second ban. But the ban stays on record.

Approved.